Westeros Experts League 2018

Week

12 hours ago, Jaime L said:

I get what you're saying. Tywin knows the system and you feel confident we can get at least a Mark Sanchez performance out of him. 

12 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Exactly! Any dispassionate observer can see that it would just be counterproductive to bring in a divisive figure like J.J. when the comforting embrace of dreadful mediocrity is available.

19 hours ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Yeah, I'm in. 
Not checking this board regularly. Sorry for the delay

Ok, excellent, 2019 Experts is now set: Me, WJ, Mya, BL, Dunk, Dracarys, Jace, Fuentez, JJ Lannister, Race. 

[/pinning this post to make setting up the league next year easier]

• 6 months later...
On 1/8/2019 at 11:54 AM, Jaime L said:

Ok, excellent, 2019 Experts is now set: Me, WJ, Mya, BL, Dunk, Dracarys, Jace, Fuentez, JJ Lannister, Race. 

[/pinning this post to make setting up the league next year easier]

Eeexperts... Come out and plaaayeeeaaay!

@Whiskeyjack @Mya Stone @boiled leather @Dunknegg @fuentez1138 @JJ Lannister @RaceBannon42 @Lord Dracarys @Jaime L @Jace, Basilissa

I have spent the last seven months honing my body and mind, preparing to unleash the unrestrained power of the Jace in a single glorious display of cunning and madness. Let all of you, and those like you, be aware that a time of reckoning approaches. The apex of divinity is at hand. Look at you all, avoiding the initiation of the next league thinking, what? That you might escape the coming lash of my will? Your worlds will burn when my gaze is turned upon them. Where before there was factionalism and division, after my passing there shall be only servants of the great Basilissa and those too weak to see her will fulfilled.

Other Lady and Gentlemen, start your engines.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright August is here which marks the start of fantasy football season, which also marks the start of Experts season. As always want to verify all those who made Experts (or survived another year) intend to play again in 2019:

Roll call:

@Whiskeyjack @Mya Stone @boiled leather @Dunknegg @fuentez1138 @JJ Lannister @RaceBannon42 @Lord Dracarys  @Jace, Basilissa

Going to assume based on the fact that BL/Dracarys/Jace have already posted that they are in. Need to confirm the rest though. 

13 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Alright August is here which marks the start of fantasy football season, which also marks the start of Experts season. As always want to verify all those who made Experts (or survived another year) intend to play again in 2019:

Roll call:

@Whiskeyjack @Mya Stone @boiled leather @Dunknegg @fuentez1138 @JJ Lannister @RaceBannon42 @Lord Dracarys  @Jace, Basilissa

Going to assume based on the fact that BL/Dracarys/Jace have already posted that they are in. Need to confirm the rest though. 

Hells yes. 

Looks like everyone except @RaceBannon42 has posted. 9 out of 10 is a solid start. Want to start considering draft dates.

Let me know if any of the following don't work for you:

Sunday August 25th
Monday August 26th
Tuesday August 27th
Sunday September 1st
Monday September 2nd
Tuesday September 3rd
Wednesday September 4th

Archived