Jump to content
Week

Westeros Experts League 2018

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2019 at 9:07 AM, JJ Lannister said:

Trade with Mya:

She gets:

Brissett, Dalton, E. Sanders

I get:

Antonio Brown

This gives her 2 starting QB's and a decent receiver in return. I get a top ten WR. I think this is a win for both squads. 

Mya may end up winning this one big time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Mya may end up winning this one big time...

Yep. Looking like a 4 game suspension. He may never actually play a down for them. I hope they just cut him. I thought the worst was behind. Stupid. 

Edited by JJ Lannister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Mya may end up winning this one big time...

This is looking like the US Open...back and forth :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

Yep. Looking like a 4 game suspension. He may never actually play a down for them. I hope they just cut him. I thought the worst was behind. Stupid. 

Nope. He's playing Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade between Dracarys and I: 

I get: Prescott and Samuel.

He gets: Brown and Manning

I get the QB I wanted during the draft and I pass on the headache that is Antonio Brown. He gets top 10 WR if no more drama happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mexal said:

Nope. He's playing Monday.

I never got into Days of Our Lives but the intro is the first thing that popped into my head this morning :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dunknegg said:

I never got into Days of Our Lives but the intro is the first thing that popped into my head this morning :blink:

Fairly ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

Trade between Dracarys and I: 

I get: Prescott and Samuel.

He gets: Brown and Manning

I get the QB I wanted during the draft and I pass on the headache that is Antonio Brown. He gets top 10 WR if no more drama happens. 

Can't believe you were able to sell AB after everything that's happened.  

You basically hit the 10 hour window he was sane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Can't believe you were able to sell AB after everything that's happened.  

You basically hit the 10 hour window he was sane.

Wakes up this morning.... Reads news.... Says "Thank you baby Jesus!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odds on any team signing him the rest of the year? With no guaranteed money...10%...but who would be dumb enough to give him any.

UPDATE: memo to self “Do not go to Vegas”.  What a crazy day :blink:

Edited by Dunknegg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dunknegg said:

Odds on any team signing him the rest of the year? With no guaranteed money...10%...but who would be dumb enough to give him any.

Antonio Brown has reportedly agreed to terms with the Patriots according to Adam Schefter. Unbelievable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×