NFL 2017-18 Playoffs: circling the wagons

DanteGabriel

13 minutes ago, Triskele said:

Bortles is one of the worst spiral-throwing QB's in the league and Tyrod is one of the best.  Nice advantage for Buffalo in this wind-storm.  

I was thinking that myself when they showed him knuckleball a checkdown on that last drive.

Didn't Chris Simms say that he wasn't put on this earth to throw a football?

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

Tywin demands that Jace explains herself!

The TV machine was talking about the Dan Rathers and Mickey Rooney show with the stopwatch and they said about a computer machine that could predict the murders.

Is no one familiar with Speilberg's filmography? Was 'War of the Worlds' that bad?

So midway through the second quarter of the Chiefs-Titans game I decided to switch it off and watch Clockwork Orange. Holy shit was I surprised to see how things changed.

Also, I didn't think there was anything more boring than listen to the old Jewish ladies in my family talk about cooking, but God was wise and gave us Buffalo-Jacksonville. Good god this shit is terrible. More advice on how to make matzo ball soup, please! And at least one of the older guys always has a joint on them. Idk how I would survive this otherwise.

15 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

So midway through the second quarter of the Chiefs-Titans game I decided to switch it off and watch Clockwork Orange. Holy shit was I surprised to see how things changed.

Also, I didn't think there was anything more boring than listen to the old Jewish ladies in my family talk about cooking, but God was wise and gave us Buffalo-Jacksonville. Good god this shit is terrible. More advice on how to make matzo ball soup, please! And at least one of the older guys always has a joint on them. Idk how I would survive this otherwise.

Kansas City should have won that game. 

50 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

I can't tell if this game is a defensive slugfest or a battle between two QBs careless with the ball or both.

I settled on 'paint drinking kid' and that put it all in perspective.

Archived