Joke ending for series

I've seen this idea thrown around where it ends with an Epilogue with Bran waking up having had the dream of all the awful things that are going to happen and it's back to the same day as 'Bran I', right down to them finding the direwolves.

Yep, that would annoy the hell out of me.

Spoiler

Presuming the "Hodor" thing is correct, then perhaps he'd put in the stinger that Hodor still says "Hodor", indicating Bran will not be able to change anything...

4 hours ago, Faera said:

I've seen this idea thrown around where it ends with an Epilogue with Bran waking up having had the dream of all the awful things that are going to happen and it's back to the same day as 'Bran I', right down to them finding the direwolves.

Yep, that would annoy the hell out of me.

Hide contents

Presuming the "Hodor" thing is correct, then perhaps he'd put in the stinger that Hodor still says "Hodor", indicating Bran will not be able to change anything...

well at least this way it wasn't 'just a dream' and we can reasonably argue that the story will play out as presented.

9 minutes ago, Damon_Tor said:

well at least this way it wasn't 'just a dream' and we can reasonably argue that the story will play out as presented.

Yeah, that's true. It occurred to me that it could end that way but... I really hope it. ^_^

Archived