Empire of the Dawn family V2. (Figured it out)

AlaskanSandman

Ok, for any one following my crazy stuff. I was definitely wrong in abridging the families of the myths together. But i figured it out :D Two families, not one. 

Empire of the Dawn has 7 counting the God on Earth. Only counting gemstones and not Bloodstone who usurped, it's still  7 = The Great Bastards of Aegon IV similarities. 7 being the number of the Faith of the Seven and we're constantly told 7 vs 3. So this family is Ice.

Garth and his family are something apart though. By the Tree below it only shows three, and ill explain that in a minute, but first Garth's children by legend.

13 unions producing 14 kids. 2 twins. So 13 is the magical number of the Night's King right? Should stick in the craw of any one who notices this stuff. Took me a min, but that was hidden in King Jaehaerys I and his many kids. Im dense sometimes and staring at this much stuff is rough haha ahhhhh :) 

Which makes sense given House Gardener is linked to House Targaryen by legends and supposed lineal claims made in TWOIAF. So this family should be Fire. 

The Empire of the Dawn family

God on Earth-  Durran/Grey King? Son of Garth? Who slew Ygg. Think Bael's son. ;)

Aegon IV=====Naerys========Aemon

I--------------------------I-----------------------------I_________I_________I-------------I----------------I

Daeron==Mariah  Daenerys==Marron  Daemon==Rohanne  Bittersteel   Shiera==Bloodraven

I           I                    I                                    I                   I                        I

Targs         I              Martells     I             Calla=========Bittersteel          Melisandre

I----------------------------I------------------------I       I

From Garth the Green's family              I

Ygg-Pale demon Tree                  Blackfyres

Now the Three from Garth's side are likely to be Artys Arryn, Lann the Clever, and Bran the Builder. Or something abouts, im still working it all out.

Now Durran- The Grey King, is Azor Ahai- Huzhor Amai.

Born only begotten son to the Last Fisher Queen (Deep Ones) by Garth the Green (Old Ones) and (Man he'll go for anything with a pulse)

The Great Other and Lion of Night Last Fisher Queen==========Garth the Green The Lord of Light Rhllor and the Maiden Maid of Light

I

I------------------------------I---------------------------I

Durran                         Huzhor (Nissa)        Grey King               

Ok, so it's a lie, he's not the only begotten son, she is the only begotten daughter! ;) The Grey King 1007 years and Durran 1000 and leal elder brother, are.. Brothers.

So it's a trick, Azor Ahai is a woman, not a man. At least their role in the story. And since Nissa Nissa (Ice) (Jon) is only supposed to mate with Azor Ahai (Fire) (Daenerys) then it all works out either way. Plus both are descendants of both Ice and Fire at this point and are symbolically purple :)

So there it is, no loose ends in how the myths line up and fit between these two family legends and seeming connection for any one who is into the myths and legends and thinks GRRM may have been trying to cleverly tell us something. 

At least this is my opinion till the books are done. Then it'll change or become fan fiction at that point for sure :)

Sorry forgot to mention, it's in my Troll thread but i should point it out here too.

So Garth is still doing the sleeping around at the top level. Garth hooked up with Fisher Queen on one end (Deep Ones and Ice side) and Children of the Forest and Giantresses on the Fire side and Old Ones. These are the trolls, Giants and Dwarves. Brothers and Bane.

So basically it's Garth family of the East vs Garth's family of the West

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2018 at 8:53 PM, AlaskanSandman said:

Ok, for any one following my crazy stuff. I was definitely wrong in abridging the families of the myths together. But i figured it out :D Two families, not one. 

Empire of the Dawn has 7 counting the God on Earth. Only counting gemstones and not Bloodstone who usurped, it's still  7 = The Great Bastards of Aegon IV similarities. 7 being the number of the Faith of the Seven and we're constantly told 7 vs 3. So this family is Ice.

Garth and his family are something apart though. By the Tree below it only shows three, and ill explain that in a minute, but first Garth's children by legend.

13 unions producing 14 kids. 2 twins. So 13 is the magical number of the Night's King right? Should stick in the craw of any one who notices this stuff. Took me a min, but that was hidden in King Jaehaerys I and his many kids. Im dense sometimes and staring at this much stuff is rough haha ahhhhh :) 

Which makes sense given House Gardener is linked to House Targaryen by legends and supposed lineal claims made in TWOIAF. So this family should be Fire. 

The Empire of the Dawn family

God on Earth-  Durran/Grey King? Son of Garth? Who slew Ygg. Think Bael's son. ;)

Aegon IV=====Naerys========Aemon

I--------------------------I-----------------------------I_________I_________I-------------I----------------I

Daeron==Mariah  Daenerys==Marron  Daemon==Rohanne  Bittersteel   Shiera==Bloodraven

I           I                    I                                    I                   I                        I

Targs         I              Martells     I             Calla=========Bittersteel          Melisandre

I----------------------------I------------------------I       I

From Garth the Green's family              I

Ygg-Pale demon Tree                  Blackfyres

Now the Three from Garth's side are likely to be Artys Arryn, Lann the Clever, and Bran the Builder. Or something abouts, im still working it all out.

Now Durran- The Grey King, is Azor Ahai- Huzhor Amai.

Born only begotten son to the Last Fisher Queen (Deep Ones) by Garth the Green (Old Ones) and (Man he'll go for anything with a pulse)

The Great Other and Lion of Night Last Fisher Queen==========Garth the Green The Lord of Light Rhllor and the Maiden Maid of Light

I

I------------------------------I---------------------------I

Durran                         Huzhor (Nissa)        Grey King               

Ok, so it's a lie, he's not the only begotten son, she is the only begotten daughter! ;) The Grey King 1007 years and Durran 1000 and leal elder brother, are.. Brothers.

So it's a trick, Azor Ahai is a woman, not a man. At least their role in the story. And since Nissa Nissa (Ice) (Jon) is only supposed to mate with Azor Ahai (Fire) (Daenerys) then it all works out either way. Plus both are descendants of both Ice and Fire at this point and are symbolically purple :)

So there it is, no loose ends in how the myths line up and fit between these two family legends and seeming connection for any one who is into the myths and legends and thinks GRRM may have been trying to cleverly tell us something. 

At least this is my opinion till the books are done. Then it'll change or become fan fiction at that point for sure :)

Sorry forgot to mention, it's in my Troll thread but i should point it out here too.

So Garth is still doing the sleeping around at the top level. Garth hooked up with Fisher Queen on one end (Deep Ones and Ice side) and Children of the Forest and Giantresses on the Fire side and Old Ones. These are the trolls, Giants and Dwarves. Brothers and Bane.

So basically it's Garth family of the East vs Garth's family of the West

Whaaa??!!!? Your other thread about myths from real world is so much better than tis nosense, man you should go easy on the  herbal healing...

Archived