We need to talk about the end of Daenerys III

manchester_babe

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 9:31 PM, manchester_babe said:

“I will not abandon Meereen to the fate of Astapor. It grieves me to say so, but Westeros must wait.” - Daenerys III 

Must wait? And we know she won't be in Winds Of Winter. But we don't know if she'll be in A Dream Of Spring. So let's talk. 

Of course she will be in Winds. Why wouldn't she?

1 hour ago, manchester_babe said:

The World of Ice & Fire (appendix) A Game of Thrones (POV) A Clash of Kings (POV) A Storm of Swords (POV) A Feast for Crows (mentioned) A Dance with Dragons (POV) The Winds of Winter (mentioned)

That's probably because Winds hasn't come out yet so she has only been mentioned in the chapters that have been released (I think). If she doesn't have a POV in Winds I would be very shocked.

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2018 at 2:01 PM, manchester_babe said:

The World of Ice & Fire (appendix) A Game of Thrones (POV) A Clash of Kings (POV) A Storm of Swords (POV) A Feast for Crows (mentioned) A Dance with Dragons (POV) The Winds of Winter (mentioned)

On 1/22/2018 at 4:00 PM, btfu806 said:

That's probably because Winds hasn't come out yet so she has only been mentioned in the chapters that have been released (I think). If she doesn't have a POV in Winds I would be very shocked.

Correct. The "The Winds of Winter (mentioned)" section on the wiki can only depict on what we currently know, and that is that in the sample chapters which have thus far been released, she is only mentioned.

Archived