What do you want to see happen-but you know probably won't

Varysblackfyre321

Queen Shireen Baratheon sitting on the Iron Throne with King Robert Arryn at her side (no chance). 

Jon and Satin (I’ll give this a 5% chance just because GRRM’s a troll).

A fully fledged family tree of every major House extending back to Aegon’s Conquest. (Probably not too unlikely for at least a handful of Houses as GRRM continues to expand the world and the companion books).

as for actual content in that book, I would like to see Margaery Tyrell Not Get Killed.

The long anticipated on-page debut of Howland Reed would also be pretty cool.

35 minutes ago, Faera said:

I want to know how the Starks conquered the other kings in the North to become the dominant family. 

CRACKPOT THEORY CONTENT WARNING but I actually think we will get this, in a fashion.  Not that we'll see a flashback to the actual moments, but that history will repeat itself in current times and we'll get enough clues to make the right inference.

4 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Me, I kinda wanna see Tyrion reunite and try to reconcile with Tysha. I know it's probably not going to happen and Tyrion will never know had happened to her after the "incident" but I don't know I think at least knowing would give him closure.

This might actually be possible. I don't know whether you know this or not, but many think that the whore The Sailor's Wife Arya encounters in Braavos is Tysha and the blonde whore Lanna is her daughter by Tyrion. If it is true, Tyrion's heir will be a major thing in ASoIaF. If Tysha learns that Tyrion has killed his father, the guy who made him give her up, and then if Sansa resurfaces somewhere, Tysha might contact her/go to her, thinking, like Pod did, that she might know where Tyrion is.

This is what I am living for, actually. Tyrion and Tysha. Tysha and Tyrion.

Oh, and also this:

The Winds Of Winter actually on the shelves at my local bookstore sometime this year.

37 minutes ago, Frances Bean Corbray said:

as for actual content in that book, I would like to see Margaery Tyrell Not Get Killed.

The long anticipated on-page debut of Howland Reed would also be pretty cool.

CRACKPOT THEORY CONTENT WARNING but I actually think we will get this, in a fashion.  Not that we'll see a flashback to the actual moments, but that history will repeat itself in current times and we'll get enough clues to make the right inference.

I hope so, it must have taken generations upon generations to achieve but I really want to know how they took down people like the Warg King and the Marsh King. Heck, I at least want to know how they managed to conquer the Red Kings... or even just find out details about House Bolton.

Sandor Clegane living a long, relatively happy life. Us getting a POV from his head. And yes - that means The Winds of Winter (and beyond!!)

1 hour ago, lAPPYc said:

Tyrion and Tysha. Tysha and Tyrion.

Same here - but (1) I think this might go the way Alex Kamal's reunification with his first wife did in The Expanse series, and (2) poor Tysha might have gotten a blonde baby off of any of the Lannister men, following Tywin's post-nuptual rape party.

10 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Me, I kinda wanna see Tyrion reunite and try to reconcile with Tysha. I know it's probably not going to happen and Tyrion will never know had happened to her after the "incident" but I don't know I think at least knowing would give him closure.

I would love to have Dany find and hatch more dragon eggs and to have a monopoly on them.  I would love for the Valyrian Freehold to rise again and take control of the eastern continent again. 

19 hours ago, Jaehaerys Tyrell said:

Queen Shireen Baratheon sitting on the Iron Throne

Definitely this, I thought I was the only one!

16 hours ago, Frances Bean Corbray said:

The Winds Of Winter actually on the shelves at my local bookstore sometime this year.

Hell yes, #1 thing I want but don't think I will get.

I'll add in Bran NOT time traveling / being all powerful, no more new mythical beasts (like krakens or dragons), and NO MORE INCEST.

Also - CLEGANEBOWL!!!!!  I don't think we get it in the books but gosh do we need it.

1 minute ago, Megorova said:

I want to read at least one small chapter with POV of dragons, for example Drogon. Would be funny to know their opinion about people ^_^

I don t know about danny, but if jon ever rides a dragon that is very likely. If he has wolf dreams where he sses things as ghost why not dragon dreams?

28 minutes ago, divica said:

I don t know about danny, but if jon ever rides a dragon that is very likely. If he has wolf dreams where he sses things as ghost why not dragon dreams?

I didn't meant just something like dragon dreams. I want to know whether dragons are a sentien beings. Whether they have a higher consciousness, or are they just a smart animals, like dogs or dolphins.

If they do have minds, it willl be interesting to know, what they think about Dany, about people calling Dany their mother, whether they know that people have of them great expectations, that they supposedly will help Dany to seize 7K. What do they think about this? Does they themselves want to be conquerors, or they don't care what or whom to fry? Are they males or females? Do they plan to reproduce? ^_^ And other stuff like that. Would be nice to read something like - one day from dragon's everyday life, written from dragon's perspective.

17 hours ago, Jaehaerys Tyrell said:

A fully fledged family tree of every major House extending back to Aegon’s Conquest. (Probably not too unlikely for at least a handful of Houses as GRRM continues to expand the world and the companion books).

This. And also more information about Houses Velaryon, Celtigar and Dayne. I don't why but those houses just fascinate me so much.

On 13/01/2018 at 3:09 PM, zandru said:

poor Tysha might have gotten a blonde baby off of any of the Lannister men, following Tywin's post-nuptual rape party.

A possible clue to Lanna’s paternity would be that Tyrion and Tysha spent a week or two together having regular sex, so assuming Tyrion’s not got low fertility he’d very likely be the father. By calling her daughter Lanna, Tysha would seem to think so too. Although I suppose that’s what she’d want to believe. Families in ASOIAF tend to bare a strong resemblance, so if GRRM wants to develop her as Tyrion’s heir she’ll probably bare a striking resemblance to Princess Myrcella or something like that. 

On 13/01/2018 at 7:22 PM, Targaryen Restoration said:

I would love to have Dany find and hatch more dragon eggs and to have a monopoly on them.  I would love for the Valyrian Freehold to rise again and take control of the eastern continent again. 

On my very first read and before entering the forums I felt that Daenerys’s destiny lie in rebuilding the Valyrian Freehold in some form, such as uniting the Free Cities under her as Aegon did to the Seven Kingdoms.

On 13/01/2018 at 9:19 PM, Megorova said:

Whether they have a higher consciousness, or are they just a smart animals, like dogs or dolphins.

Dolphins are very intelligent and are believed to have a complex language, a dolphin PoV would be fascinating ;) 

Well Tyrion and Tysha meeting would be on my list, but if I had to pick one thing, I've always had this desire to learn exactly what happened to Gerion Lannister. His quest to Valyria always had a holy grail feeling to me and deserves to be fleshed out, even if it doesn't directly impact the rest of the story,

Sandor paddling Sansa on their wedding night.

Gendry paddling Arya on their wedding night.

Lothor Brune paddling Mya Stone on their wedding night.

Jon paddling Val on their wedding night.

Jaime paddling Brienne on their wedding night.

Faegon padding Elia Sand on their wedding night.

Jorah killing his Lynesse Hightower's husband.

Franklyn Flowers as lord of Cider Hall.

The Tattered Prince as King of Pentos.

Archived