Acrophobia 30 - House Words - Round 5

Castellan

18 hours ago, Castellan said:

I am collating the round two entries but a couple of people have not finalised their choice of entry. They are probably fast asleep in their time zones, maybe they will be around later this evening.

@Lady Blizzardborn @She Who Must Be Obeyed

Apologies for contributing to the holding up of game play.

Round 3: Hot Pie

A house for Hot Pie would be fun to see. Could he run something other than a kitchen?

What are his words?

Choose one of:

po 

bn

elsn 

rpwa 

Enjoy! Please try to get an acro to me within 72 hours of this post.

Round 2 Entries - Please try to vote within 72 hours of this post.

Now that we have TEN players, please vote for your favourite FOUR of these fabulous entries.

1. Games Are Man's Folly

2. Death Waits

3. Gallantry's A Mummer's Farce

4. Go Amidst Much Force

5. Heirs to the Sons

6. Turning Dragons

7. Hides Turned. Trials Settled.

8. Games Are Masterfully Fought

9. The Dragon-ish

10. Total Dicks!

1 hour ago, a free shadow said:

I would like to ask the host if I should still vote if none of the entries ring any bells (I do not remember Ben Plumm at all and cannot judge what fits) :ninja: But I could guess! :ninja: 

Of course you can vote. Ignorance is no obstacle. Or try the wiki - should explain most of them, I think, maybe all.

I think there is some kind of tradition not to discuss clues in-thread as it could influence votes (although people do now and then) so could we not make it a general discussion until after votes are in. 

5 hours ago, Castellan said:

I think there is some kind of tradition not to discuss clues in-thread as it could influence votes (although people do now and then) so could we not make it a general discussion until after votes are in. 

OOPS! Sorry about that. In previous games I would often say why I voted along with the votes.

1 hour ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

OOPS! Sorry about that. In previous games I would often say why I voted along with the votes.

I was so very tempted to join in, that's all, then had second thoughts.

Archived