Acrophobia 30 - House Words - Round 5

Castellan

Round 6 acronyms for your votes

Please vote for 4

There was much relishing and baking in the draft stage but we have ended up with only one apple reference, and a subtle one at that.

Pressing Back

Enemies Beware, Enormous Jackass!

Ever Brave, Ever Jubilant.

And May Loyalty Thrive.

Ever Balanced Ever Just.

Adventure Makes Life Thrilling

#Only a small piece of cake

Each Born Equally Judged

Remembering Vows

Poor Bastards

#Ineligible for votes as it is not based on the letters. It was all the player had to offer.

Round 7 Jon Snow

After a little prompting, I got a small shower of suggestions but only one slot is available.

I gave it to someone I would never have thought of.

For the purposes of this game we will assume his life has taken a turn away from the Night’s Watch (or perhaps it no longer exists) and Jon is founding his own house – a royal house? Now aware of his heritage, he doesn’t want to simply be a Targ – “Fire and Blood” doesn’t appeal. He wants to found something new. What does he come up with?

I have to say, I think this one is really hard.

sb  

wso

gefw

phjrp

Deadlines will wobble as per usual, I assume. But 72 hours from the time of this post is the ‘rule’.

Oh yes, have to change my avatar.

Summoning because its been so long you may have given up.

@Raisin' Bran @Julia H. @She Who Must Be Obeyed @Fragile Bird @a free shadow @Lady Blizzardborn @Howlin' Howland @Jez Bell@Dolorous Gabe @Ser Not Appearing

I believe the 72 hours has passed and some so I am hoping for votes on round 6 from @Ser Not Appearing and @She Who Must Be Obeyed  soon.

The majority of players have not submitted entries for Jon yet. Start thinking!

Perhaps I should have stuck with my original idea - Caggo Corpsekiller. I felt he was a one-note joke and you might prefer something with more depth and potential.

3 hours ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

turned out shoulder broken and ribs and lung contused. breathing is an adventure in pain, but just got to suck it up and deal

i am sorry for holding up game

If it makes you feel any better, I am also clumsy AF.  If that doesn't make you feel better, then I suggest painkillers, copious amounts of painkillers.

Speedy recovery, please. :)

7 hours ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

turned out shoulder broken and ribs and lung contused. breathing is an adventure in pain, but just got to suck it up and deal

i am sorry for holding up game

you are not holding up the game, but I might post the results before I get next round's entries.

5 hours ago, a free shadow said:

Let's all have a couple of bottles of rum, or just rum, bottles not necessary :ninja: 

I'll drink to 'breathing' and to SWBOs full recovery.

6 hours ago, a free shadow said:

Let's all have a couple of bottles of rum, or just rum, bottles not necessary :ninja: 

yes rum and juice i get vitamin c and pain relief :commie:

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

If it makes you feel any better, I am also clumsy AF.  If that doesn't make you feel better, then I suggest painkillers, copious amounts of painkillers.

Speedy recovery, please. :)

LOL, thank you, Jez, I avoid the script pain killers in favor of weed and liquor! ;)

58 minutes ago, Castellan said:

you are not holding up the game, but I might post the results before I get next round's entries.

I'll drink to 'breathing' and to SWBOs full recovery.

Thank you, beloved Hostess! :wub:

You may want to check your scores.

Round 6 scores

A few people decided to just amuse themselves this round, I think, and it paid off for Ser, at 22 points, just ahead of Fragile Bird, at 21. Howlin’ and SWMBO had good rounds, too.

Pressing Back 1+1+3=5 RB

Enemies Beware, Enormous Jackass! 1+1+4+2=8 JB

Ever Brave, Ever Jubilant. 1+1+3+1+1+3=10 LadyB

And May Loyalty Thrive 1+1+2+2+2=8 DG

Ever Balanced Ever Just 1+1+3+4+3+4+1=17 HH

Adventure Makes Life Thrilling 1+1+4+2+3+1+1=13 JH

#Only a small piece of cake   was delicious with rum AFS

Each Born Equally Judged 1+1+4+3+4+2+2+4=21 FB

Remembering Vows 1+1+2+3+1+3+1+3=15 SWMBO

Poor Bastards 1+1+1+1+2+1+3+4+4+4=22 SNA

STANDINGS AFTER ROUND SIX

Fragile Bird remains way ahead, Howlin’ is in second place, with Gabe and Julia tied in third.

A Free Shadow 39+0=39

Dolorous Gabe 65+8=73

Fragile Bird  91+21=112

Howlin' Howland 67+17=84

Jez Bell 59+10=69

Julia H. 60+13=73

Lady Blizzardborn 56+10=66

Raisin' Bran 47+5=52

Ser Not Appearing 46+22=70

She Who Must Be Obeyed 33+15=48

Archived