Acrophobia 30 - House Words - Round 5

Castellan

Lol, which clues belong to which players?

I laughed out loud when I saw Poor Bastards, because that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the letters, but I decided they weren't exactly house words. Still gave a vote, though.

1st.    Adventure Makes Life Thrilling  I just thought this really aced the character of Mya Stone, and the stuff Lothor does with Littlefinger is a helluva an adventure as well :) 

2nd.   Ever Balanced Ever Just.  Quite similar to my line of thought in my entry

3rd.   And May Loyalty Thrive.  Because both of them are loyal to their house

4th.   Poor Bastards  As I said, first one that popped into my head! Mya can't marry who she wants because she's a bastard, and Lother works for Littlefinger, so sums them up. Not really house words, though :)

Honorary Mention    Only a small piece of cake   :lol:     Lol...too poor, the both of them!

18 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Lol, which clues belong to which players?

I am doing this to give you a better idea of what life is like for the afflicted. A thousand errors and one is my new way of life.

43 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

@Fragile Bird this is the best entry of the game. Well played.

All the other rounds I found hard to make my choices but this one was easy.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 0:14 AM, a free shadow said:

1. Each Born Equally Judged (it is so very good :ninja:)

Thank-you both for the kind words! :love:

I see it is about seven days since I last posted. I have six final entries and I think there is just one other person with some draft entries. I realise several of us are busy struggling with acrophilia, and/or snowed under at work. I think I should wrap up this game and so if you haven't put a entry in and would like to, let me know soon. Otherwise I am happy to go with the entries I have so far. 

11 hours ago, Castellan said:

I see it is about seven days since I last posted. I have six final entries and I think there is just one other person with some draft entries. I realise several of us are busy struggling with acrophilia, and/or snowed under at work. I think I should wrap up this game and so if you haven't put a entry in and would like to, let me know soon. Otherwise I am happy to go with the entries I have so far. 

You are the host. Do whatever you want.

JON SNOW

Final round entries for your votes. Please vote for four entries.

1. We Soldier On. 

2. Parting Heads Judiciously, Responsibly, Prudently. 

3. Gleaming Edge Forbodes Wrath.

4. We’re Snowed Out. 

5. Giving Enemies Fiery Winter.

6. Well, Summer’s Over.

7. We Stopped Others.

8. Gladly Endorsing Fewer Winters.

1. We Soldier On. (it's good :ninja:)

8. Gladly Endorsing Fewer Winters. (i think it means that after he has seen everything and done everything, he tells everyone to both leave him alone and also enjoy their stuff :ninja: )

5. Giving Enemies Fiery Winter.

7.  We Stopped Others.

First:      1. We Soldier On. 

Second: 6. Well, Summer’s Over.

Third:     7. We Stopped Others.

Fourth:   5. Giving Enemies Fiery Winter.

21 hours ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

second - Well, Summer's over. I am still laughing at this, and man I needed that!

Don't hurt yourself:excl:

Archived