Acrophobia 30 - House Words - Round 5

Castellan

Round 5: Arya Stark

Arya is a noble lady already, but taking account of her unique journey and a special contribution, stubbornness and skills, and refusal to be married off, she has been declared Lady of a portion of the New Gift. 

What are her words?

And what are her letters? - 

rhny

cnug 

iwsp

lc

do 

Deadline is 72 hours from the date and time of this post.

Just now, Castellan said:

Round 5: Arya Stark

Arya is a noble lady already, but taking account of her unique journey and a special contribution, stubbornness and skills, and refusal to be married off, she has been declared Lady of a portion of the New Gift. 

What are her words?

Deadline is 72 hours from the date and time of this post.

Do we get to choose the letters?

9 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Do we get to choose the letters?

Oh yes, an innovation of mine. 

I forgot to post them. Wait a minute.

I have to say, those are difficult looking letters. I just chucked another set in.

16 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

How many are we supposed to vote for this round?

Good question. I think I will stick to four. I am taking the position its only a game and so scientific calculation of fairness of voting system unnecessary. Also beyond me. 

1. 4. Look over me, verily, for tis dragons only understand valor's virtue. 

2. 1. Let Our Misfortunes Vanish for the Dawn Offers Us Vibrant Visions  

3. 6. Luminous oyster's majesty venerated. Famously treasured daughters of undeniably voluptuous vixen. 

4. 3. Light of my Vibrant Flames thrillingly Dance over Undying Virile Vistas 

First:       8. Love On Me. Very Fucking Today. Do Offer Ourselves. Very Very. (made me laugh)

Second: 4. Look over me, verily, for tis dragons only understand valor's virtue. 

Third:     2, Ladies of marine verisimilitude find true desire. Oneiric, unappreciated Valemen virile. 

Fourth:   5. Love Our Many Versatile Faces – Taste Dominates Our Unparalleled Valentine Venture 

5 hours ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

Question please, do the breaks in the letters you posted for Arya indicate separate acros? For example is it "LCDO" or is it "LC" or "DO"?

Those are two 2 letter acros.

4. Look over me, verily, for tis dragons only understand valor's virtue. 

5. Love Our Many Versatile Faces – Taste Dominates Our Unparalleled Valentine Venture (don't like 'Valentine')

3. Light of my Vibrant Flames thrillingly Dance over Undying Virile Vistas (hate 'virile', but the rest is good! :ninja: )

9. Love others. Most victors forge their destruction on unimportant vain vengeance. (I choose to think that 'love others' is a misdirection to root out undecided competition :ninja: )

I guess no 10th entry is coming in.

I'm really trying to hear house words. :)  But no editing!  :ninja:

1.  9. Love others. Most victors forge their destruction on unimportant vain vengeance.

2.   1. Let Our Misfortunes Vanish for the Dawn Offers Us Vibrant Visions

3.   5. Love Our Many Versatile Faces – Taste Dominates Our Unparalleled Valentine Venture 

4.   3. Light of my Vibrant Flames thrillingly Dance over Undying Virile Vistas 

Once again, weirdly, lines won't highlight!

Archived