AcroPHILIA #19: EXTREME Edition - R3

Dolorous Gabe

8 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Happy to help, DG.  You can all thank me later. ;)

We were planning a surprise thank you but I'll break the rules and say how extremely grateful we are that you used your fabulous clue making powers for our benefit. Truly.

A few not-very helpful things :P

I will be mostly unavailable tomorrow through to Sunday evening. I will try to find time and connectivity to check for messages but no guarantees.

The deadline will likely be on the following weekend but I will confirm that on Sunday. You can also let me know by then just how difficult this round is and if nobody seems to be making headway I will think about posting some helpful stuff.

There are a few close-to-fitting wrong character answers but the words do point to the correct character better.

Remember, a bigger effort on this round could be profitable. There are more points at stake.

Now just to reiterate, you are NOT looking for a link between the characters. The pairs of characters together are each a clue to something from ASoIaF, which are your Answers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Edited to say: details about each character will be important. See if any pair of details fits together to form something from ASoIaF

The hard part may be working out what it is you're trying to find (as well as deciphering some of these tricksy clues). If it appears impossible after a few days I will start hinting at what it is you're looking for. Once you work that out, it might become quite easy though.

Would Saturday 17th at midday UK time be a reasonable deadline? I could extend to Monday evening if preferred?

I will send out the characters for the last round at some point today.

Edited to add: Monday it is. 11pm UK time on Monday 19th.

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Would Saturday 17th at midday UK time be a reasonable deadline? I could extend to Monday evening if preferred?

I will send out the characters for the last round at some point today.

Personally, Monday gives me more useful time. Weekends are more useful than weekdays.

Archived