U.S. Politics: Are You Threadening Me Master Jedi?

Jace, Extat

5 minutes ago, Nasty LongRider said:

Hey @Pony Queen Jace! I'm here in your big beautiful thread and I don't see any bags o' drugs flying over the top!  I claim fake news!  

They bring CATAPULTS! Ok? Catapults that. Basically they throw it. Ok.

So the wall is going to be cement, big beautiful cement with rebar. And then it's also going to be see through so we can see them throwing the drugs!

10 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

I've always thought Jesus looked something like the Kobra Kai guy. Not the young blonde guy, not the older John Kreese guy, but the pony tail guy from the third Karate Kid movie. "Mercy is for the weak!"

Can't say I made it to the third Karate Kid movie.  God's grace must've been with you.  But I will see it and raise you a Rocky IV Ivan Drago "if he dies, he dies."

7 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Ugh. I hope he chokes, that's the majority of my Manning experience.

Heh, he certainly would choke.  Now I'm not sure if you're serious - he's not running.  And even if he did, he wouldn't make it out of the primary.  I may hate Marsha Blackburn and all she stands for, but she'd make Peyton look dumber than Eli's face.

9 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Can't say I made it to the third Karate Kid movie.  God's grace must've been with you.  But I will see it and raise you a Rocky IV Ivan Drago "if he dies, he dies."

Heh, he certainly would choke.  Now I'm not sure if you're serious - he's not running.  And even if he did, he wouldn't make it out of the primary.  I may hate Marsha Blackburn and all she stands for, but she'd make Peyton look dumber than Eli's face.

It was kind of a joke, but he's going to be a sock puppet for whoever does run. They worship that dude and he's been hanging out with Corker and Trump all year.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

It was kind of a joke, but he's going to be a sock puppet for whoever does run. They worship that dude and he's been hanging out with Corker and Trump all year.

It'd be pretty funny if he did campaign for Blackburn.  After watching him at that Comedy Central Roast about a year and a half ago, he has a long way to go in basic public speaking skills.  Could see him doing interviews I guess, should be comfortable with those.

21 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

They bring CATAPULTS! Ok? Catapults that. Basically they throw it. Ok.

So the wall is going to be cement, big beautiful cement with rebar. And then it's also going to be see through so we can see them throwing the drugs!

If they catapult them over a see through wall, I should be able to get some!  Yee haw!

Just now, Nasty LongRider said:

If they catapult them over a see through wall, I should be able to get some!  Yee haw!

If a drug dealer climbs a wall and nobody is around to see him. Did he really murder that family of five in Manatoba?

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

If a drug dealer climbs a wall and nobody is around to see him. Did he really murder that family of five in Manatoba?

Drug dealers climbing over walls?  Such an optimist.  They tunnel! And the tunnels have lights, sound and refrigerators to keep the cerveza cold.  Climbing, pffft.  So '90's.  A few catapults around to keep the border guard happy.

54 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

I guess we can all just thank the lord the evangelicals now have someone who will "punch back."  Just like Jesus.

Yeah he and his FRC are fast becoming relics that are dying out.  I've always been proud that Jerry Falwell died on my birthday.  

That is indeed something to be proud of. Heck when I'm feeling down I just think "well at least Falwell and Phelps are dead". Not even joking here.

Just now, Nasty LongRider said:

Drug dealers climbing over walls?  Such an optimist.  They tunnel! And the tunnels have lights, sound and refrigerators to keep the cerveza cold.  Climbing, pffft.  So '90's.

Exactly.  Even after Mary Louise Parker ruined that one tunnel, they still started building another one in Weeds.

Just now, Darth Richard II said:

That is indeed something to be proud of. Heck when I'm feeling down I just think "well at least Falwell and Phelps are dead". Not even joking here.

Can't believe Pat Robertson is still alive though.  And while he shouldn't be grouped in with that group, just checked the other day that Billy Graham is fucking 99.

4 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Can't believe Pat Robertson is still alive though.  And while he shouldn't be grouped in with that group, just checked the other day that Billy Graham is fucking 99.

Maybe they do the same drugs as Keith Richards?  :dunno:

24 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Man I don;t pay attention to gen chat for like 9 days and the government is rebooted and we're doing drugs and watching the karate kid part 3? The fuck.

You forgot the IPA and stout discussion. What is your opinion of Guinness brewed in it's native Ireland?

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

So in a Pie in the Sky world where Dems hold all of their seats. Is it too insane to wonder if Ted Cruz could lose in Texas? A pickup in Arizona (which almost went HRC) gives us the Senate.

I mean it.

Beto O’Rourke seems like the best bet for this to happen.  Youngish white bro congressman out of El Paso running a Sanders style ‘no donations from PAC’s’ kinda campaign.  Cruz is not super popular and will lose in Austin, Houston, Dallas, El Paso, the Rio Grande Valley, and San Antonio but he won’t lose in those places by enough to overcome the fact that Texas has so much rural space where the R’s will utterly crush any liberal opposition.  O’Rourke is way more likeable than Cruz though, and it’ll be interesting to see where the anti-PAC stance gets him.  

The girlfriend is hopeful about his chances.... I’m not.  I’ll certainky vote for O’Rourke, but worms like Cruz always seem to find a way to survive.

10 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Rick Santorum just said on national TV that it's ok for Russians to interfere with our election because we do it too. :blink:

Wait, what?  It's ok because we interfere in our own elections?  We are a buncha bastards that way.  If he meant we interfere in Russian elections.  If only.

7 minutes ago, S John said:

O’Rourke is way more likeable than Cruz though, and it’ll be interesting to see where the anti-PAC stance gets him.  

Yeah O'Rourke will be the nominee.  He'd be a great candidate in a blue or even purple state, but he doesn't have the..."plain-spoken" aspect to win in Texas.  Also, pinkeye is way more likeable than Ted Cruz. 

56 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Oh fuck me, Robertson. My parents were into that 700 club shit for ehh a year? Maybe a little less. I still remember them watching that with oh, I think 13 year ish old me sitting there wondering when my parents went crazy.

Before YouTube watching the 700 Club was my was of seeing what the crazy were up to.

Archived