ab aeterno

• Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 17(+)
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - 21
  • Mulan - 17 
  • Rapunzel (Tangled) - 3
  • Anna (Frozen) - 16(-)
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 25 

heal Ariel and hurt anna

and there’s no such thing as 26 points, there’s a cap at 25, that must suffice even for Elsa. 

4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:
  • Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 17(+)
  • Mulan - 17 
  • Rapunzel (Tangled) - 3
  • Anna (Frozen) - 16(-)
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 25 

heal Ariel and hurt anna

and there’s no such thing as 26 points, there’s a cap at 25, that must suffice even for Elsa. 

26 is fine now, the cap only takes effect for the final 5 (i.e once Rapunzel is gone). Score as below -

• Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 17
  • Mulan - 17 
  • Rapunzel (Tangled) - 3
  • Anna (Frozen) - 16
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 26

Out of interest Ab why are they in the order they're in? I put them alphabetically earlier but they soon reverted, with the exception of the Frozen girls the order makes sense.

20 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

You know it.

Heal Rapunzel, hurt Anna

• Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 16
  • Mulan - 18
  • Rapunzel (Tangled) - 5 +
  • Anna (Frozen) - 14 -
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 26

18 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Out of interest Ab why are they in the order they're in? I put them alphabetically earlier but they soon reverted, with the exception of the Frozen girls the order makes sense.

They were in this order when the list was made, I haven't changed them (before or after you).

20 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Whatever is the point in that? :dunno: my mistake then. 

It's so that once we get to the final 5, you don't end up with a game where someone has like 40 points and everyone else has like 5, meaning the game is basically unwinnable. 

15 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

They were in this order when the list was made, I haven't changed them (before or after you).

It's so that once we get to the final 5, you don't end up with a game where someone has like 40 points and everyone else has like 5, meaning the game is basically unwinnable. 

I get that but if the final five will be capped at 25 anyways, why let someone collect 40 points, 15 of which they are going to lose anyway? It won’t make a difference at the end of the day. :dunno: 

But I’m done questioning the system, I’m glad some life returned to Forum Games. And I don’t want to be a bitch here (I know, too late) when it’s real life that’s pissing me off. 

24 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I get that but if the final five will be capped at 25 anyways, why let someone collect 40 points, 15 of which they are going to lose anyway? It won’t make a difference at the end of the day. :dunno: 

But I’m done questioning the system, I’m glad some life returned to Forum Games. And I don’t want to be a bitch here (I know, too late) when it’s real life that’s pissing me off. 

Aw, sorry to hear life is being sucky atm.

Mostly it's to make score checking easier - with no cap the score will always total 100. Also it stops people just hurting someone without healing someone else, otherwise you could basically keep hurting everyone else so your choice is the only one with a good total at the end.

ETA: Heal Anna

Hurt Rapunzel

• Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 16
  • Mulan - 18
  • Rapunzel (Tangled) - 3 -
  • Anna (Frozen) - 16 +
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 26

Archived