I Might Have Broken My Neighbor's Cat

Jace, Extat

My neighbor has recently had to do a lot of traveling for his job and I've been looking after his cat pretty frequently. Lately the little bastard kept running from the door to the stove and slamming his face against walls so I picked him up and gave him a death stare. And now he won't leave his little cat bed. :rofl:

It's like I shattered his soul. I hope its only temporary. I've never been about cats, but this thing has really grown on me.

My childhood cat would run up to any hard surface in our house and bang his head on it.  It was like he was Rob Gronkowski.  He also loved eating the foam carpet cleaner after he pissed everywhere.  Still loved the guy, but my dad gave him away when he bought new carpets.  When my dad was giving him to the woman that would take him, he pissed on my dad as a goodbye present.  So, since then my family have not been big fans of cats.  I still am, but they can be a handful.

5 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

My childhood cat would run up to any hard surface in our house and bang his head on it.  It was like he was Rob Gronkowski.  He also loved eating the foam carpet cleaner after he pissed everywhere.  Still loved the guy, but my dad gave him away when he bought new carpets.  When my dad was giving him to the woman that would take him, he pissed on my dad as a goodbye present.  So, since then my family have not been big fans of cats.  I still am, but they can be a handful.

Oh man. This little guy keeps it in the litterbox, thank god. Although I accidentally locked him in the utility closet for probably an hour because he climbs into the dryer, I eventually noticed he hadn't gnawed at my toes for a while and found his arm sticking out from under the closet door.

Pretty fun. :)

6 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I eventually noticed he hadn't gnawed at my toes for a while and found his arm sticking out from under the closet door.

Ha!  Yeah, I've always found it endearing when they nibble on your toes.  Fun way to wake up, and when not they tend to get it quick.

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

My neighbor has recently had to do a lot of traveling for his job and I've been looking after his cat pretty frequently. Lately the little bastard kept running from the door to the stove and slamming his face against walls so I picked him up and gave him a death stare. And now he won't leave his little cat bed. :rofl:

It's like I shattered his soul. I hope its only temporary. I've never been about cats, but this thing has really grown on me.

Give that you have Kate Mara's evil eyes, I'd say it's a safe bet that yes, you did break him. 

On 1/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, Pony Queen Jace said:

I've never been about cats, but this thing has really grown on me.

So, this cat has had its human suddenly start taking off for extended periods with no explanation.  And, practically immediately, has managed to train a brand new human to start providing food, water, and literbox maintenance, while also manipulating said new human into feeling guilt, concern, and compassion.  And you think this cat is broken?   Sounds like it's working just fine to me.

Archived