What Do You Do When You Are Bored?

Fragile Bird

9 minutes ago, Sunglin said:

When I'm bored, I smoke my favorite cigar I drink cognac and play an online game house of fun and my mood rises up!

Oh no... you fight boredom with bad habits it's bad. as for I spend time with close people  to me and sports or outdoor recreation.

• 7 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:07 AM, Tears of Lys said:

I've developed a nasty habit of playing Candy Crush Jelly whenever I have a spare moment. 

I started playing candy crush again, at night to keep me awake until I can go to bed (if I fall asleep too early, I will them wake up too early-like 4am)

On 1/28/2018 at 5:24 PM, GAROVORKIN said:

Pinky and the Brain have already beat you to that lofty goal.:ninja::pirate:

I know this was posted in January but this is still getting a like, Pinky and the Brain was the best cartoon of my childhood.

6 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

I started playing candy crush again, at night to keep me awake until I can go to bed (if I fall asleep too early, I will them wake up too early-like 4am)

Not to threadjack or anything ( :) )  but the Jelly version's graphics and fun  factor are miles above the original CC. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Triskele said:

I was going to add something along these lines.   When one is bored a solid way to pass the time is to review one's enemies list and expand it.  

The righteous must have enemies, no? Or be frauds, surely. 

Archived