What Are Your Choices For the Most Despicable Characters in Cinema and On Television?

GAROVORKIN

Kylo Ren, since he ...

--- YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THERE BE SPOILERS AHEAD, WOE BE UPON ALL YE WHO READ ON WHO HAVEN'T SEEN A FILM LITERALLY EVERYONE HAS SEEN MULTIPLE TIMES ---

... put a laser sword through the guts of one of the most iconic and beloved characters in all of cinema history, Han Solo. 

Let Han Solo drop - with his guts burned out and his heart obliterated into a billion trillion pieces by what his son has become.

That one moment makes The Force Awakens orders of magnitude darker than any other Star Wars film before or since.

To quote Queen of Thorns, "the truly vile ones do stand out"

I am going to skip the usual likes of Ramsay Bolton, Joffrey Baratheon, Voldemort, Sauron, Saruman...

Dolores Umbridge

President Snow

Hans Landa

Killgrave

Agent Smith

Damien Thorn

Annie Wilkes

Palpatine

Judge Frollo

Scar

Patrick Bateman

And special mention to characters of Ralph Fiennes and Alan Rickman. They deserve it...

There was this host on The Apprentice  (US version) for the first couple of seasons, it was some fat orange dude from NY, I can't recall his name. Totally despicable. Maybe some US boarders can help me out with the name.

Apart from that, basically every participant in that show was somewhat despicable in their own way anyway.

On 28/01/2018 at 8:12 PM, Davrum said:

Kylo Ren, since he ...

--- YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THERE BE SPOILERS AHEAD, WOE BE UPON ALL YE WHO READ ON WHO HAVEN'T SEEN A FILM LITERALLY EVERYONE HAS SEEN MULTIPLE TIMES ---

... put a laser sword through the guts of one of the most iconic and beloved characters in all of cinema history, Han Solo. 

Let Han Solo drop - with his guts burned out and his heart obliterated into a billion trillion pieces by what his son has become.

That one moment makes The Force Awakens orders of magnitude darker than any other Star Wars film before or since.

Really?, the guys a conflicted, weak amateur, he’s such a pathetic villain that even I’m rooting for Rey.

On 1/29/2018 at 3:02 AM, Darth Richard II said:

Sean Hanity.

Indeed.

However, in the movie Noah,.... the creator of heaven, earth and Fox news, Yahweh .... in his loving wisdom...   drowned every person on earth... he could have just made everyone disappear... but no... he chose to make every human on the planet... women, children, the elderly, the sick, the crippled...  suffer a horrible death...  like a sadistic kid with a magnifying glass at an ant hill

Archived