NFL 2018 Superb Owl Edition: Is There A Way To Tell If Gronk Is Concussed?

Mr. Chatywin et al.

4 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Gostkowski is officially rattled. They better hope this doesn't come down to a fg kick as he'll be shitting his pants.

^Batman voice^

You wanna beat the MOB you gotta rattle the cages!

I'm BATMAN! I never rattle I only rock

Since I'm stuck watching this alone tonight, I'm going to break my two year drought of only lurking to say....Fuck Yeah Philly!

Full disclosure, I couldn't care less about Philly, just hate New England that much.

Also, great game so far.

If this was anyone but the Patriots, I'd say this game is over. Philadelphia is simply better at practically everything right now and New England has lost Cooks (again, there should be some rule that discourages such blows to the head even if they're otherwise legal). Of course, 22-12 at the half is better than 21-3, but still, how many of these comebacks can Brady and the Hoodie possibly have in them?

This is my favorite halftime show yet, the Purple man "shoutout/tribute/hologram" Minneapolis thingy, struck the perfect chord. It wasnt crass and fealt perfectly in the moment. Plus two thumbs up for Timberland pulling off all those acts on a live mike, he didnt lipsynch those songs, pretty neat, and I say that as a non Timberlake fan, well done Justin.

Archived