NFL 2018 Superb Owl Edition: Is There A Way To Tell If Gronk Is Concussed?

Mr. Chatywin et al.

This drive is like anti Patriots.  Almost fumble on the kickoff.  Bad pass on a wide open out.  Almost safety.

Then Gronk shows up, lol.

Again, Congratulations Philly!  You slayed the Dragon tonight!  Huge day for Foles and the rest of the guys!

Okay.  I posted earlier in the thread, but was caught in actual game commentary.  So I will ask again:

So what happens with Foles after this game?

Philly will want to keep him because of Wentz’ injury... but teams are out there that will want him... but Foles outside of Philly has yet to be good... but he’s got to be more desirable than Kirk Cousins... but... but... but...

Just now, Rhom said:

Okay.  I posted earlier in the thread, but was caught in actual game commentary.  So I will ask again:

So what happens with Foles after this game?

Philly will want to keep him because of Wentz’ injury... but teams are out there that will want him... but Foles outside of Philly has yet to be good... but he’s got to be more desirable than Kirk Cousins... but... but... but...

I think teams may see what it takes to grab him.  He can point out to the doubters that he was only bad under Fisher, as were so many others.  Eagles may be able to cash in for a decent pick for him.

2 minutes ago, Fiddler said:

Was I the only one that expected to see Gronk come down with that?

Great freaking game!  Enjoyable commercials.  Fun halftime show.  Family over for homemade pizza.  Excellent night!

I definitely did.

And I agree on everything else you said as well.

With this win,Philly is no longer the only NFC East to not win a Super Bowl, In fact, I think the NFC East is now the only division in the NFL where each team has a Lombardy trophy.

Archived