NFL 2018 Superb Owl Edition: Is There A Way To Tell If Gronk Is Concussed?

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 minute ago, Fiddler said:

I think teams may see what it takes to grab him.  He can point out to the doubters that he was only bad under Fisher, as were so many others.  Eagles may be able to cash in for a decent pick for him.

So he uses Case Keenum and Jarred Goff as affirmative evidence for his own value? I like it.

3 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Okay.  I posted earlier in the thread, but was caught in actual game commentary.  So I will ask again:

So what happens with Foles after this game?

Philly will want to keep him because of Wentz’ injury... but teams are out there that will want him... but Foles outside of Philly has yet to be good... but he’s got to be more desirable than Kirk Cousins... but... but... but...

He's gonna be traded. I wonder if the Broncos could suddenly be interested? Also the Cardinals and Jaguars.

Just now, Rhom said:

Hostetler was banished to the Raiders after winning his Super Bowl.

Howie Roseman is a trade monster. I would NOT be stunned if he moved Wentz and swiped up Lamaar Jackson with Foles under contract for a year.

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

Okay.  I posted earlier in the thread, but was caught in actual game commentary.  So I will ask again:

So what happens with Foles after this game?

Philly will want to keep him because of Wentz’ injury... but teams are out there that will want him... but Foles outside of Philly has yet to be good... but he’s got to be more desirable than Kirk Cousins... but... but... but...

I think Philly will keep Foles. They are not afraid to buck conventional strategy, witness the 4th down playcalling tonight.

On another note, I am now stoked for the Winter Olympics, which begins thursday night, thanks to some nifty NBC marketing.

This is the part that always gets me.  As a hugely emotional person, seeing the pure joy on the players faces as the trophy is brought in just chokes me up so much.

Wait was that Kevin Hart trying to get up on the podium with them?  Did anyone else see that?

Congratulations to the Eagles and their fans. Great game. Well deserved win. Great coaching and big plays. Too many mistakes for the Pats.

Tough loss, but still been a great run. Not sure how many years are left with the turnover to come in coaching staff. Sad about Malcolm Butler. I wish him well and a nice big contract somewhere.

17 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Congratulations to the Eagles and their fans. Great game. Well deserved win. Great coaching and big plays. Too many mistakes for the Pats.

Tough loss, but still been a great run. Not sure how many years are left with the turnover to come in coaching staff. Sad about Malcolm Butler. I wish him well and a nice big contract somewhere.

I never did hear, was Butler hurt?  I know there were references to him not being out there on defense, but due to family noise, I never heard a reason.

54 minutes ago, Fiddler said:

This is the part that always gets me.  As a hugely emotional person, seeing the pure joy on the players faces as the trophy is brought in just chokes me up so much.

Wait was that Kevin Hart trying to get up on the podium with them?  Did anyone else see that?

Holy shit! You were right. I missed that entirely.

http://uproxx.com/sports/kevin-hart-philadelphia-eagles-super-bowl-stage-denied-video/2/

1 hour ago, Fiddler said:

My brother told me he was going to be Hellboy tonight.  I had no idea, lol.  Good on him.

Yeah, I think he could be good in the role and, let's face it, it was getting to be time for Perlman to pass the torch.

9 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Yep.  Helluva game.  Congrats to the Eagles and their fans.  I wonder how long those new combined offensive stats records will stand?  

And, where I'm from, a great many Eagles fans were newly minted the moment the Eagles drafted Carson Wentz.  He was already a big deal locally due to his storied career with the nigh unstoppable NDSU Bison football program.  Then he became bigger than God just playing well in the NFL.  Now, with being part of a Superb Owl winning team?  What's bigger than bigger than God?!  

Anyway, a lot of folks in North Dakota are probably almost as stoked about this win as Philly itself!!

Also, what was the deal with Butler?  I would have liked to see him on the field for the big game.  Was it ever said what the issue was?

Congratulations to the Eagles.  Great game.  Offenses dominated until that game-winning strip-sack.  I bet Pats’ fans were confident of Brady pulling off another two minute drill to march up the field and clinch the game.

The Eagles picked up those little touches of luck too: Pats’ deep threat lost to injury early, two TD’s heavily scrutinized but stayed on the board.  They must have felt destined to win. 

Archived