Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2018

Week

I am in and will make more than 6 roster changes this year.

for the other league, I really would like to get a Dynasty or Keeper league together.

If you want to join, let me know preference.

1) Dynasty - auction where you sign the player for 1-4 years based on the amount you win them for in the auction.  Dollar amount does not increase for the length of the contract

2) Keeper - snake draft where you can keep players but the round in which they are a keeper would be based on the round in which you drafted them.  1-2 round would be 1st round keeper, 2-4 would be 2nd round.  5-10 would be 2 rounds earlier.  10 and beyond would be 3 rounds earlier (I may not have that exactly right, but it gives you the idea).

Also, we traditionally did these as head to head leagues but if people would prefer roto, I am good with that.

So let me know if you want dynasty or keeper and head to head or roto and I can start the league.

40 minutes ago, grozeng said:

I am in and will make more than 6 roster changes this year.

for the other league, I really would like to get a Dynasty or Keeper league together.

If you want to join, let me know preference.

1) Dynasty - auction where you sign the player for 1-4 years based on the amount you win them for in the auction.  Dollar amount does not increase for the length of the contract

2) Keeper - snake draft where you can keep players but the round in which they are a keeper would be based on the round in which you drafted them.  1-2 round would be 1st round keeper, 2-4 would be 2nd round.  5-10 would be 2 rounds earlier.  10 and beyond would be 3 rounds earlier (I may not have that exactly right, but it gives you the idea).

Also, we traditionally did these as head to head leagues but if people would prefer roto, I am good with that.

So let me know if you want dynasty or keeper and head to head or roto and I can start the league.

I'm in for any of the above Groz. Mild preference for dynasty and roto -- but I'm good.

31 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Okay.

I'd be okay with it, as an addition to the roster spots we've been using.

Is it something that people want?

I'm into it -- lessens some of the newswire trawling for prospect updates.

I can't do any Thursdays because I will be flying (well, I might be able to because we do have internet but it depends on whether it's good enough for the draft. It may in which case, that might be preferable). I'll be on PST time Monday - Wednesday and will have challenges getting out at 6 though I can try. Weekends are fine for me at this point though Sunday night would be terrible with a 4:15am wake up time to fly out Monday morning.

52 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

So based on the feedback from Week, Mexal, and Bronn, sounds like the best days are Friday the 16th or Saturday the 17th.  Is that right?  And would one of those days work for everyone else?

@Bronn Stone
 @grozeng
 @fuentez1138
 @Jaime L
 @Arch-MaesterPhilip
 @Mexal
 @PyroclasticFlow
@Week
@Ghjhero

I should be able to make whichever date of those we choose work. 

Archived