Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2018

Week

Good luck everyone as we start the season today.  I have already made half as many moves as last year, so I promise to be more active.

Not sure what I think of my team.

Also, I am OK full year or half year.

If anyone wants a full year, we are still looking for Dynasty owners.  We would need to draft the week of 4/9 at this point though.

34 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Before or after Herrera got benched today? ;)

Seriously, and I live right outside Philly.

To WJ's credit he did offer me a choice of a couple of guys and I picked Herrera.  So I have no one to blame but myself :)

Does anyone have any actual objections to a full season? I see people preferring it but haven't seen anyone objecting to doing it. If there are no objections, I say we go ahead and lock it in. If there is an objection, we should wait for a vote for next season.

Okay looks like most people don't care, but a few want the full season.  So we'll go ahead and do the full year.

Pyro - think you're joking about the 40 man rosters, but either way, its not an option.  Yahoo has a max of 30 roster spots for baseball, other than DL and NA spots.  Not sure why they limit it, but thats how its been for a while.

1 hour ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Pyro - think you're joking about the 40 man rosters, but either way, its not an option.  Yahoo has a max of 30 roster spots for baseball, other than DL and NA spots.  Not sure why they limit it, but thats how its been for a while.

My guess would be for the sanity of the mobile app developers.

I go away for a week and go from 3rd to 10th based on some really epic bad pitching.  Gotta love baseball.

And typical for me, I was looking at my roster and somehow dropped Peacock while looking at his stats and moved McCutcheon out on an off day but the app did not register moving him back in for yesterday.  At least now that we are in for a full season I get post-July McCutcheon for later.

13 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Who's next?  Looks like in order to be traded the player's last name needs to start with "MA".  I have Steven Matz for JD Martinez ready to go.

Margot? :)

Archived