Sign in to follow this  
Week

Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2018

I was sick and traveling.

I've given up on vetoing trades here.  It isn't worth the effort.  You can't change a weasel into a lion.

1 minute ago, Bronn Stone said:

I was sick and traveling.

I've given up on vetoing trades here.  It isn't worth the effort.  You can't change a weasel into a lion.

:lol:

Thought you were done being a jackass, but guess not.

Let's not play together in the future.

What the hell has happened here? I go into the mountains for a weekend and come back and everyone seems to be an Eastern European superhero?

World cup! Ole, ole, ole!

Sup everyone?

Anyone in need of power interested in Joey Gallo?

Take a gander at the last place team (no not Harrenhal, he doesn't count anymore, fucker must've went awol) those Freeriders

See what you like and please be nice

@Whiskeyjaak Blood-Drinker Since we're almost halfway through, should we give this guy one more chance or can we blow up his team? Or not blow up, just give me manager duties and see if I can move 'em out of the cellar. Pretty sure we'd have to pass that by the league though. 

What say you?

17 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

Take a gander at the last place team (no not Harrenhal, he doesn't count anymore, fucker must've went awol) those Freeriders

See what you like and please be nice

@Whiskeyjaak Blood-Drinker Since we're almost halfway through, should we give this guy one more chance or can we blow up his team? Or not blow up, just give me manager duties and see if I can move 'em out of the cellar. Pretty sure we'd have to pass that by the league though. 

What say you?

Don't think we can have you take over his team.

Probably also shouldn't do something crazy like a contraction draft.  Would be kind of intriguing and add some fun....which is tempting because this league is pretty boring right now.  But wouldn't want to do it unless every league member was on board, and even then, I don't know.

Hey gentlemen. I've been off board for awhile. If you need someone to take over a team for a manager that's inactive, I can jump in. 

@Mexal You've certainly made it interesting in the run up to the All-Star Break. Should not be much longer until your inexorable climb goes past me.

5 minutes ago, Week said:

@Mexal You've certainly made it interesting in the run up to the All-Star Break. Should not be much longer until your inexorable climb goes past me.

I'm trying. My hitting was off the charts in June/July. Pitching has been deteriorating though so who knows. I have room to pass you finally though.