Gun Control: The Tree Of Liberty Must Be Refreshed From Time To Time With The Blood Of Children And Innocents

5 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

CNN sources: 9 students and 1 teacher dead.

The shooting suspect's name is Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17.

School shootings: The new American Pastime.

Not an Arabic name, so I guess this 2nd Ammendment Tax gets filed under ‘mental health’.

edit: btw, I only post on 3 sites, and all 3 have gone to ‘generalized US gun violence’ threads rather than individual US shooting threads. This is where we are.

28 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Not an Arabic name, so I guess this 2nd Ammendment Tax gets filed under ‘mental health’.

edit: btw, I only post on 3 sites, and all 3 have gone to ‘generalized US gun violence’ threads rather than individual US shooting threads. This is where we are.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis is a Greek name. 

57 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

I turned to a coworker when I first heard the news and told about the shooting. She shrugged and said, “Well at least one was prevented a few days ago, so that’s good.”

We’re boned!

27 minutes ago, Sword of Doom said:

Another mass shooting, another rights wingee / trump supporter carrying it out. He has the best player people.

thoughts and prayer and blah blah blah *jerk off motion*

I legit snorted at this. Well played.

Anyways, you guys got any sources on his political ideology? I’ve done a few different Google searches and I’m not seeing it anywhere.

8 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Yeh reports coming in looking like he was a a big alt right nazi etc guy. Lovely.

No, no, no, he was a Hillary supporter! LOCK HER UP!!!

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

I turned to a coworker when I first heard the news and told about the shooting. She shrugged and said, “Well at least one was prevented a few days ago, so that’s good.”

We’re boned!

Yeah, considering that the one prevented took place a day or two prior to this one, we could be heading towards networks trying to decide which school shooting is worth covering more, when multiple mass school shootings inevitably happen in a single day. Boned indeed. :(

10 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

Yeah, considering that the one prevented took place, a day or two prior to this one, we could be heading towards networks trying to decide which school shooting is worth covering more, when multiple mass school shootings inevitably happen in a single day. Boned indeed. :(

Oh we're already at that point. Lots of shootings were only a few people are killed barely make the news now, if at all.

43 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Eh, that reads like a confused kid who doesn't know much about history and just wanted to use a bunch of symbols associated with Hate. That doesn't automatically make him a member of the alt right. 

Reportedly his father's guns. He would be charged with criminal negligence and accessory in a sane world with gun laws that underscore the responsibility and accountability required of gun ownership.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/05/18/reports-of-shots-fired-at-high-school-near-houston/?utm_term=.bfe45cf3d339

8 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

*rolls eyes*

Why? I knew a lot of kids in HS who did that kind of stuff to seem edgy and cool. Until I see better proof, I'm just going to assume he's a dope who couldn't write a coherent 2 page essay on what any of those symbols mean, given that some of them are completely at odds with one another.

8 minutes ago, Week said:

Reportedly his father's guns. He would be charged with criminal negligence and accessory in a sane world with gun laws that underscore the responsibility and accountability required of gun ownership.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/05/18/reports-of-shots-fired-at-high-school-near-houston/?utm_term=.bfe45cf3d339

All "responsible gun owners" maintain that title right up until the point where **** hits the fan. It's one of lamest dodges a mind could concoct. 

2 minutes ago, Mexal said:

This is the answer. Just hope there isn't a fire...

I saw his press conference live. It was cringe worthy, at best. His ilk stands for nothing but their own self advancement. Good to see Ted Cruz was there too...

2 minutes ago, TrueMetis said:

The answer is to eliminate escape routes... Jesus fuck the stupid burns.

He was making this argument because he said it would be too expensive to hire enough guards to adequately defend your average school, all while the GOP and the NRA are arguing that the only answer is to arm our schools. The stupidity is jarring. 

Archived