LOTS of exciting things

6 minutes ago, Leo of House Cartel said:

I'm looking at the frog picture and the mention of an alligator and thinking Howland Reed :P

Then it is not about show successors and fake history.

We can only see Howland in sixth book and new season of show. Since show will be aired in 2019 we have only one possibility.

As for what he means, IDK. I'd like to think he's made the final touches on TWoW and his Targ book but it's probably the other zillion things he's doing.

Still, I'll miss the blog but I'd rather he be less stressed by having one less thing to do.

26 minutes ago, Leo of House Cartel said:

I'm looking at the frog picture and the mention of an alligator and thinking Howland Reed :P

If only...:P

2 hours ago, Faera said:

As for what he means, IDK. I'd like to think he's made the final touches on TWoW and his Targ book but it's probably the other zillion things he's doing.

Still, I'll miss the blog but I'd rather he be less stressed by having one less thing to do.

If only...:P

TWOW needs to arrive soon, to save all of our sanity :P It's been seven years so one would think George must have a good chunk written,  hopefully we at least get Fire and Blood by the end of the year.

I always like to take these things with a grain of hope. (Think of how awful I'd be otherwise...) Actually, his blogging has been pretty rare lately and minions haven't taken up the slack, as had been usual. I can hope for "the Winds of Winter," but meanwhile, I'm reading "Frankenstein: the first 200 years". Yes, "Frankenstein" was published in 1818, when little James Monroe was president of the brand-new "United States of America."

55 minutes ago, zandru said:

I always like to take these things with a grain of hope. (Think of how awful I'd be otherwise...) Actually, his blogging has been pretty rare lately and minions haven't taken up the slack, as had been usual. I can hope for "the Winds of Winter," but meanwhile, I'm reading "Frankenstein: the first 200 years". Yes, "Frankenstein" was published in 1818, when little James Monroe was president of the brand-new "United States of America."

Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus - a classic.

I wonder what the good doctor would have made of Qyburn. 

4 hours ago, RedGrace that was promised said:

Does anyone know what GRRM mean with his latest post? 

interesting non biased discussion going on over on reddit.

the link doesn't seam to work. use your seach engine ----reddit asoiaf

Well the little guy with the bow-tie is certainly cute, but I wouldn't call him a clue. Pretty sure the see ya later, alligators was just a figure of speech, like it is when most people use it.

What I find interesting is the tags. I'm thinking spin-off territory. And it's interesting that the second one has "and film" in it. Don't know if that's a standard tag he uses or something to be excited about.

Sorry he's stressed but hopefully that will be of short duration.

Well he has a bunch of stuff that's not TWOW coming out. There's a Nightflyers re-release around May plus the TV adaptation that will premier soon probably. More Wild Cards books coming out. Also the GOT spinoffs are in the works. And the Targ history book will be released by the end of the year I think. So that's all I suppose. I doubt the "interesting" stuff is related to what we are all really desperate for. 

3 hours ago, Ghost+Nymeria4Eva said:

Well he has a bunch of stuff that's not TWOW coming out. There's a Nightflyers re-release around May plus the TV adaptation that will premier soon probably. More Wild Cards books coming out. Also the GOT spinoffs are in the works. And the Targ history book will be released by the end of the year I think. So that's all I suppose. I doubt the "interesting" stuff is related to what we are all really desperate for. 

You forgot "Who Fears Death", an upcoming HBO show with GRRM for executive producer.

Lots of Exciting Things with the tags of editing, film and television, means Wild Cards and the HBO spinoffs. Unlike ASOIAF, those projects actually have legit deadlines he has to adhere to because other people's livelihoods are at stake. TWOW is on the backburner.

This feels like the tenth topic thread on this subject in the past fortnight or so. :P

To help things, let's play bingo! See if you can find:

• Someone saying WoW will never be released
  • Someone saying that the show sucks
  • A negative review of the unreleased Fire and Blood and how it is delaying WoW
  • Brutal assessments of how HBO is garbage, and all of their show is, too
  • "I've given up on the series." / "I've come to terms with the fact we'll never get another book."
  • Comments about GRRM using all of his time to edit Wild Cards

Multipliers are available if more than one appears in the same post.

14 minutes ago, Yukle said:

This feels like the tenth topic thread on this subject in the past fortnight or so. :P

To help things, let's play bingo! See if you can find:

• Someone saying WoW will never be released
  • Someone saying that the show sucks
  • A negative review of the unreleased Fire and Blood and how it is delaying WoW
  • Brutal assessments of how HBO is garbage, and all of their show is, too
  • "I've given up on the series." / "I've come to terms with the fact we'll never get another book."
  • Comments about GRRM using all of his time to edit Wild Cards

Multipliers are available if more than one appears in the same post.

WoW will never be released because Martin already cashed in on the show, which sucks, he's just wasting his time with Fire and Blood, the garbage HBO puts out and editting Wild Cards which no one likes. I've given up on the show and come to terms with the fact we'll never get another book. RIP ASoIaF.

Do I get a bingo? :P

Archived