NBA 2018 - Soup's on!

Jaime L

1 hour ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

It feels like this game is already over. The Pacers are gonna lose by at least 20 points.

They're only down by 6 now. Too much game left to call a game over because runs happen all the time. Especially when the Cavs' offense is inconsistent as it is outside of LBJ. 

ETA: And there we go! Pacers up by 1. Man, if they take this series today, so many brackets will be screwed (mine included lool) 

3 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Strange thing to evoke "ebonics" over, especially since Brown is a Cal kid and a pretty interesting person off the court, but you do your Philly thing I guess.

Whoa whoa whoa.  Just because you're getting your P.C. panties in a twist doesn't mean you should subject the entire city of Philadelphia to agreeing with my thoughts and ideas.  If they bother your soft ideals, then ridicule me.  It would be rather hypocritical of you to blame an entire population of people just because of one individual.  Liberal double standards, you just gotta love them.:D

P.S.  Sixers in 5.

I really liked this Indiana team, and was elated when the Sixers separated themselves from 4/5 seed and avoided a 1st round matchup with them.  Good group of guys that hustle and play consistent D.  Plus, I always root for my boy Thad.  That dude was on some shitty Sixers teams and he never once complained or gave minimal effort.  He  deserves a ring.

Oladipo proved he was one of the better two-way guards in the league.  And this year he proved he's a superstar.  I hope they come back stronger next year.  

Also, CAVS in 4 over the Raptors.

1 hour ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

I really liked this Indiana team, and was elated when the Sixers separated themselves from 4/5 seed and avoided a 1st round matchup with them.  Good group of guys that hustle and play consistent D.  Plus, I always root for my boy Thad.  That dude was on some shitty Sixers teams and he never once complained or gave minimal effort.  He  deserves a ring.

Oladipo proved he was one of the better two-way guards in the league.  And this year he proved he's a superstar.  I hope they come back stronger next year.  

Also, CAVS in 4 over the Raptors.

With this defense? Nah, I say Cavs in 6.

4 hours ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  Just because you're getting your P.C. panties in a twist doesn't mean you should subject the entire city of Philadelphia to agreeing with my thoughts and ideas.  If they bother your soft ideals, then ridicule me.  It would be rather hypocritical of you to blame an entire population of people just because of one individual.  Liberal double standards, you just gotta love them.:D

P.S.  Sixers in 5.

I'm sorry for threatening your safe space. By all means, keep using the NBA forum to drop stale racist insults about an intelligent black player.

1 hour ago, DanteGabriel said:

I'm sorry for threatening your safe space. By all means, keep using the NBA forum to drop stale racist insults about an intelligent black player.

Ebonics
  1. American black English regarded as a language in its own right rather than as a dialect of standard English.

There are no comments I made that questioned Brown's intelligence, you lie and put words in my mouth to win a ridiculous argument.

Lol you're the one in favor of safe spaces not me.  You're far leftist point of view is ridiculous and your claims of me being racist are egregious.  You're always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

I'm not going to argue on this forum.  That's what you want.  If this truly matters to you, be a man and send me a private message.  I'll give you my phone number.  Tomorrow I can send you the comments of my black friends regarding the comments I made.  And you can show me how your black friends feel about it.  Put up or shut up time.

10 hours ago, Slurktan said:

I'll say Raps in 5. 

Seems about right. Feels weird to pick against Lebron in the East, but Cleveland just does not seem to have personnel.

The first round was surprisingly compelling. All series other than Houston and GSW had drama / close games and / or compelling teams like Philly and New Orleans that were exciting to watch. I ended up watching way more than I intended. 

Unfortunately, none of the second round matchups appear to be close.  I wouldn't be surprised all if these are over in 4-5 games. 

3 hours ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Ebonics
  1. American black English regarded as a language in its own right rather than as a dialect of standard English.

There are no comments I made that questioned Brown's intelligence, you lie and put words in my mouth to win a ridiculous argument.

Lol you're the one in favor of safe spaces not me.  You're far leftist point of view is ridiculous and your claims of me being racist are egregious.  You're always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

I'm not going to argue on this forum.  That's what you want.  If this truly matters to you, be a man and send me a private message.  I'll give you my phone number.  Tomorrow I can send you the comments of my black friends regarding the comments I made.  And you can show me how your black friends feel about it.  Put up or shut up time.

Compensating much?

Archived