Jaime L

NBA 2018 - Soup's on!

Just now, KingintheNorth4 said:

Rozier with the dagger. Snatched Bledsoe's soul.

And then Middleton with half a second, Jesus Fucking Christ.

6 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Nevermind. Khris Middleton with the dagger to send the game to overtime.

If it sends the game to OT it's not a dagger.

Well, that was a very entertaining game to watch. Khris Middleton making one of the most clutch 3s I've ever seen to bring it to OT will be a moment I never forget. Unfortunately, the Bucks just couldn't be clutch enough to seal the deal, unsurprisingly. Their total inability to get defensive rebounds is a super huge hindrance and really painful to watch. 

Just now, IamMe90 said:

Well, that was a very entertaining game to watch. Khris Middleton making one of the most clutch 3s I've ever seen to bring it to OT will be a moment I never forget. Unfortunately, the Bucks just couldn't be clutch enough to seal the deal, unsurprisingly. Their total inability to get defensive rebounds is a super huge hindrance and really painful to watch. 

And the Celtics are a pretty dog shit team when it comes to rebounding too.  If you can't out-rebound Al Horford, you're doing it wrong.

Probably not good when a team scores thirteen points in a quarter and your main thought is, "That should have been much worse."

On 3/13/2018 at 9:47 PM, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Credit to the Pacers.  They showed up @Philly.  Oladipo and Boddanovic went a combined 5/32 and Indiana still owned the lead and pace of the game ALL NIGHT.

They own; the better record, the season series, and the better team this year.

I'm so glad the Sixers snagged the 3rd seed and avoided Indiana.

As bad as the Cavs looked in that quarter, still gonna be surprised if they don't win this one.

Lot of fans dressed as empty seats to start the game here in Houston... that’s a bold choice.

9 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

The Thunder actually looked like the team I thought they would be at the beginning of the season.

Watched most of this game and the thing that pops out is how bad the OKC offense is. They have no system, and everything breaks down into an ISO. Think they had 6 assists in the first half?

Celtics Bucks game was great, that Middleton shot was insane. Too bad the Bucks lost, but hopefully this will be a tight series all the way into game 7.  

1 hour ago, Relic said:

Watched most of this game and the thing that pops out is how bad the OKC offense is. They have no system, and everything breaks down into an ISO. Think they had 6 assists in the first half?

Celtics Bucks game was great, that Middleton shot was insane. Too bad the Bucks lost, but hopefully this will be a tight series all the way into game 7.  

Iso with your best players is fine. Rockets do the same thing, and average very few assists.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, briantw said:

Gonna be tough to consider Giannis a superstar if he can't take down this starless Celtics team.

Kind of agree with this. They have to win this against this depleted Boston team, if you can't win a series now, how far off can you be and still be called a realistic "opponent" in a playoffs series.

Edited by Calibandar

Not sure why so many people are complaining about this. Last I checked there's only one guy on the T'wolves roster with an MVP and he's gotta eat.  

4 hours ago, Calibandar said:

Kind of agree with this. They have to win this against this depleted Boston team, if you can't win a series now, how far off can you be and still be called a realistic "opponent" in a playoffs series.

Yeah, Giannis is supposed to be a top ten player.  If you can't take down a team without their two best players and only stars, you're not a top ten NBA player.