Football - Stolen Taxi for Pardew

Philokles

3 hours ago, ants said:

If it continues like this, West Ham are effectively playing away matches for the rest of the season. 

They already are.

Clearly the protests went too far, but the fans are right to be angry at the owners for uprooting the club from its community, taking it to a stadium unsuited for football, with the minimum effort made to convert it. What makes their position untenable is the deal with ICF to supress the protests outside the ground - which as well as being reprehensible also backfired with them just being driven inside the ground.

Well, that was an entertaining first half at Ibrox...

Celtic have had all of the ball, but Rangers have looked a threat on the break. Those two centre backs for Celtic have been poor, especially Boyata. 

Quality goals all round, particularly the two scored by Celtic.

Hope the second half lives up the the first, because this could be a classic.

We were surprisingly good today. A lot of that was down to Elneny, who would have been MotM, were it not for Cech's penalty save from Sloth from the fucking Goonies Troy Deeney, his first ever for the Arsenal.

You really have to be careful when you criticise Jose Mourinho. Frank de Boer said it was a ‘pity’ that Mourinho was Rashford’s coach. Jose came back with this:

"I read some quote from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League, Frank de Boer - seven matches, seven defeats, zero goals.

"He was saying that it is not good for Marcus Rashford to have a coach like me, because the most important thing for me is to win.

"If he was coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose because he lost every game."

Savage.

54 minutes ago, JordanJH1993 said:

You really have to be careful when you criticise Jose Mourinho. Frank de Boer said it was a ‘pity’ that Mourinho was Rashford’s coach. Jose came back with this:

"I read some quote from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League, Frank de Boer - seven matches, seven defeats, zero goals.

"He was saying that it is not good for Marcus Rashford to have a coach like me, because the most important thing for me is to win.

"If he was coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose because he lost every game."

Savage.

He's starting to sound a bit like Trump.

16 hours ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

In a shocking turn of events, Southampton sacked Pellegrino.

I wonder who will be the old unemployed British manager to take over it as well. Is Steve McClaren employed right now?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/13/mark-hughes-southampton-manager-job-mauricio-pellegrino

Well, I came close.

Archived