Anyone else getting the feeling Bran is going to fall from a really tall height?

Varysblackfyre321

On 3/13/2018 at 7:58 PM, Varysblackfyre321 said:

I got this feeling ever since reading Jeyne Poole saying "we flew" when they fell from the walls of winterfell to get away. 

Jeyne didna say “we flew.” Theon said we flew. Whether that makes a difference to your thread I dunna know.

The way I see it, the 3 eyed crow interfered in Bran’s coma dreams, snapping Bran out of the coma.

Book one, Bran lapses into a coma. Bran awakes paralyzed.  Book five paralyzed eleven year old Bran is flying with the ravens and running with the wolves.

Book six ---- who knows.

Serious question. How does Martin get Bran out of the cave? Or does Martin leave Bran in the cave?

Bran & companions barely made it to their destination. I don’t think that without the elk & Coldhands they will be able to find their way back the magical Black Gate. Plus they would need a man of the nights watch to say the special words to open the gate at the Nightfort.

I know there is a back entrance to the CotF cave that is located three leagues north from the warded front entrance.

To access that back entrance a person would need to climb down a sinkhole. To get out of the sinkhole a person would need to climb out a sinkhole. Does that require a rope and an anchor (a heavy object attached to a rope or chain, typically one having a metal shank with a ring at one end for the rope and a pair of curved and/or barbed flukes at the other)?

Thread title:     Anyone else getting the feeling Bran is going to fall from a really tall height?

This anyone thinks that Bran fell from a really tall height when Jaime tossed Bran from a window.

How does Bran get out of the cave or does he?

5 hours ago, Springwatch said:

I don't see Bran fighting physically, no. And full-on dragon-warging may be impossible (though I'm sure Bloodraven would have a go). It's not the warging aspect I'm thinking of, so much as Bran sitting on the dragon's back, being literally lifted into the air. He only needs a similar level of bonding as a Targ would achieve.

The crow has got be using 'walk' and 'fly' with different meanings. Bran has 'walked' in Summer, and been carried by Hodor, so the only sense in which he has not walked is by re-gaining the use of his legs. That makes three ways of walking. The three ways of flying would have to be warging a crow, being carried by a dragon, and growing a pair of fluffy wings. Which is definitely not happening.

Who said anything about him fighting physically? He's walked in Hodor as well. He isn't a Targyen. An Doubtless non-Valaryians have tried bending the dragons away from them especially people with Bran's gift. Even pacifying them I feel is unlikely.  And he'd fall off.  Again, I just find it odd if the three eyed crow would tell Bran he cannot never walk yet say he could fly through possessing a flightful creature.  

• 2 weeks later...

This is 'George's' schtick, people:

The literal bleeds into the metaphorical and vice versa, so that they are superimposable, and often indistinguishable.  That's how he makes his money and gets his kicks.  It's why we're still here debating the minutiae till kingdom come.

Archived