Small Things You Ate

Mr. Chatywin et al.

On 3/15/2018 at 4:07 PM, Yukle said:

I just Googled it. M&Ms with peanut butter in them. Well I'll be. They're real. That also resolves something confusing for me: I was picturing a jar of peanut putter with M&Ms mixed through it.

Seems smelly to me. :P

In the good ol' US of A, we also have: 

Coffee M&Ms

Pretzel M&Ms

Strawberry M&Ms

Raspberry M&Ms

"Crunchy Espresso" M&Ms

White Chocolate M&Ms

Mint Dark Chocolate M&Ms

Those are just the ones I know about. 

Lines have been crossed! 

Sorry, Tywin, but... Milky Way may be literally the most pointless nougat-type chocolate candy bar option available. Although, the dark chocolate version isn't half too bad. 

20 minutes ago, IamMe90 said:

In the good ol' US of A, we also have: 

Coffee M&Ms

Pretzel M&Ms

Strawberry M&Ms

Raspberry M&Ms

"Crunchy Espresso" M&Ms

White Chocolate M&Ms

Mint Dark Chocolate M&Ms

Can another American confirm this? I can't tell if this is a joke, in the vein of the deadly drop-bears we always tell tourists about Down Under.

15 hours ago, Yukle said:

If a psycho came up to you and said, "Give me a Snickers or I will kill you," and then you give them a Milky Way, don't come crying to me. And you won't be able to because you'll be dead.

Snickers saves lives.

My logic is flawless. QED.

Fortunately I gave the psycho a Milky Way and he loved it so much, he gave me all the money he had on him.

But this doesn’t matter anymore. We established in the U.S. Politics thread that I won the great candy bar debate of 2018.

12 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Eating some yellow cake with pink frosting for dessert. My birthday is next Wednesday, so this is like an early birthday gift for me.

I hope you used a special C.I.A. napkin when you were handling that yellow cake!

12 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Indeed. There is only one truth on this. 

Et tu, MZ?

11 hours ago, IamMe90 said:

Sorry, Tywin, but... Milky Way may be literally the most pointless nougat-type chocolate candy bar option available. Although, the dark chocolate version isn't half too bad. 

I forgive you. Being in Wisconsin will cause your palate to go to hell, what with that crappy cheese and cheap beer and all.

10 hours ago, Yukle said:

Can another American confirm this? I can't tell if this is a joke, in the vein of the deadly drop-bears we always tell tourists about Down Under.

Can’t confirm each one, but it sounds right. America is land of illusionary choices.  There’s 300 choices for ice cream at the grocery store, but only two when it comes to the things that matter, and one is corrupt and the other is incompetent.

Freedom!  

11 hours ago, Yukle said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%26M's#2010s

21 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Fortunately I gave the psycho a Milky Way and he loved it so much, he gave me all the money he had on him.

But this doesn’t matter anymore. We established in the U.S. Politics thread that I won the great candy bar debate of 2018.

I hope you used a special C.I.A. napkin when you were handling that yellow cake!

Et tu, MZ?

Indeed.  Mind you, Mars is getting my money one way or another, but if I were told I could only have one, there is only one choice - SNICKERS!!!!

(But I also love a Baby Ruth.....)

12 hours ago, Yukle said:

Most of these were just released this year in a new line of flavors, so you're not crazy for not knowing about them. Pretzel and peanut butter variants (both excellent) have been around for quite a while, though. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

I forgive you. Being in Wisconsin will cause your palate to go to hell, what with that crappy cheese and cheap beer and all.

*Eye brow twitches* *Deep breaths*

Yeah, I totally see your point! I appreciate the forgiveness. :P

7 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%26M's#2010s

Indeed.  Mind you, Mars is getting my money one way or another, but if I were told I could only have one, there is only one choice - SNICKERS!!!!

(But I also love a Baby Ruth.....)

I'm not sure if I've ever had a Baby Ruth. Caddyshack may have played a role.

As far as Snickers goes, they've just never done it for me. I like putting candy in my fridge or freezer and eating it 20-30 minutes later. It's especially good with Crunch bars, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and Milky Ways, but don't leave the latter in there too long unless you want to break your teeth.

6 hours ago, IamMe90 said:

*Eye brow twitches* *Deep breaths*

Yeah, I totally see your point! I appreciate the forgiveness. :P

Lol, are you a native of WI or just there for school? 

5 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

I just like nuts. All nuts. My husband thinks this marks me as a deranged human but I adore an almond joy. 

I was with you until Almond Joy, but-- your husband is correct, that makes you certifiably insane. Coconuts aren't even actual nuts. 

8 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm not sure if I've ever had a Baby Ruth. Caddyshack may have played a role.

As far as Snickers goes, they've just never done it for me. I like putting candy in my fridge or freezer and eating it 20-30 minutes later. It's especially good with Crunch bars, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and Milky Ways, but don't leave the latter in there too long unless you want to break your teeth.

Lol, are you a native of WI or just there for school? 

Personally, I put Crunch bars pretty low on the totem poll. I mean, I love the texture from the crisped rice puffs, but the lack of other flavor component-nougat, peanut butter, nuts, etc.-is just a little hard to swallow, if ya catch my drift heheh

Anyway tho, born in Seattle, raised in DC, and went to school here for my undergrad degree (class of' '13), but I never left. you'll find that Madison and Milwaukee tend to make die-hard Wisconsinites out of even the most coastal of coasties!

I also love Minnesota, and do I secretly wish I lived in the Twin Cities? You'll never know! :ph34r:

15 hours ago, IamMe90 said:

Personally, I put Crunch bars pretty low on the totem poll. I mean, I love the texture from the crisped rice puffs, but the lack of other flavor component-nougat, peanut butter, nuts, etc.-is just a little hard to swallow, if ya catch my drift heheh

And Rodgers looked so good in the sling!

15 hours ago, IamMe90 said:

Anyway tho, born in Seattle, raised in DC, and went to school here for my undergrad degree (class of' '13), but I never left. you'll find that Madison and Milwaukee tend to make die-hard Wisconsinites out of even the most coastal of coasties!

Madison I get, but I never liked Milwaukee outside of that summer fest. Lost of good music there.

I also love Minnesota, and do I secretly wish I lived in the Twin Cities? You'll never know! :ph34r:

I didn't have much of a breakfast today. I only ate the last few bites of gingerbread with fruit gelee-thingy filling, covered with a thin layer of chocolate.

I will probably be hungry for a few more hours since I am on the road.

Archived