Worst Attitude in Planetos Answered: Cersei. Joffrey and Walder Frey tied

Castellan

Just while we wait for various game results...

Once upon a time I thought it would be clever to run two guessing games at once. And when we were at about 10 or 8 on the two lists of 20, the website was moved/rejigged/whatever and the last few rounds were lost. There was plenty of warning so much so that I started to ignore it just when it finally happened. So I went into hiding for a few months then returned to the website and never mentioned it again. Since then its gone to wherever those disappeared threads go to.

However, I happen to remember who was the voted the person with the worst attitude in Planetos, because it wasn't one person, it was three. That's right, a three way tie. So why don't you nominate the three who you think would have topped the list. I'll give three points for each correct guess. You post your guess in the thread

A character can get high on a guessing game list like this either because lots of players detest them at least a little, or because some players really hate them. I happen to remember who was on the most lists of the three who came top, so if you would like to indicate which of your three might be that character by bolding asterisking or lengthy explanation, its an extra 3 points if you get that right.

I will tell you now they are all major characters - not odious minor characters like Rafford the Sweeting or full on monstrosities like Biter or Ramsay. Focus on attitude and you'll do OK.

I'll keep this open a day or so and then post the answers and declare the winner/s.

RESULT: Everyones a winner.

Everyone's equal; because you all mentioned Cersei and got three points.

No-one had the other two - Cersei's fine son Joffrey and the infamous Walder Frey!

And Cersei was the one of those three who was on the most lists. 

Congratulations and thanks for playing!

When I hosted the game, I was picturing Biter as the top scorer, as I could picture a subject line : Worst attitude in planetos: Biter! because I thought who could possibly have a worse attitude? But the players all saw it differently.

Archived