A clue from GRRM. Could Littlefinger know about fAegon?

Daendrew

27 minutes ago, Daendrew said:

My post was about Littlefinger knowing about fAegon. What happened to this thread? Nothing is about the OP.

Apologies, but it does happen.

I think your point was addressed by a few of us early on, and the general consensus was either probably or possibly. 

We know LF knows about Varys's plans, but to what extent we can't really tell. Whether he knows Aegon is an imposter...well for one thing we don't even know that yet, we just suspect it. If Aegon is fake, I would imagine that is a closely guarded secret, maybe only known by Varys and/or Illyrio (depending on which sub-theory you subscribe to). For Littlefinger to know that, he would either have to have a very well-placed spy (plausible) or have just figured it out because he's so very clever (also plausible). 

On 3/21/2018 at 0:40 PM, The Fattest Leech said:

The other thing about the Darry lands is my favorite Frey, Amerei the Gatehouse. That nickname has a very clear double entendre attached to it, and it is not all about coming in to her castle... well, it is, but not like that. This is going to be rather interesting to read about and I can't wait.

Funny thing is, she really isn't. The only reason she is due to the face that the Lannisters needed a Darry heir to marry to Lancel. There are older female Darry's and their kids that should have inherited by Tywin was being a bro to Kevin so....

Archived