U.S. Politics: The Ideas of Mueller

A True Kaniggit

40 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

You might want to take a look at what pew  pol has to say  on this  .

No.  How about this?  When you make bull shit claims and get called out on it you provide the evidence yourself.

36 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Based on the Pew pols Conservatives and Moderates have a bit of statical edge over liberals in the midwest which might be useful indicator here . As for the Pennsylvania election,  its worth noting that at one time Connor Lamb did run as a  Republican at one point which begs the question how closely he will actual tow the Democratic Party line?

Um yeah... that means that Liberals and Moderates have a large edge over conservatives.  If you were actually paying attention you'd know that conservatives are pushing moderates out of their party, so I have no idea why you'd think that these moderates would go for the GOP over Democrats.

You don't make any sense.

19 minutes ago, Let's Get Kraken said:

If this were Reddit or Facebook I'd give odds on that one being a Russian troll. More likely it's a semi-regular poster logging in from an alternate IP to stir up drama or argue with themselves.

Im a Troll because I don't agree with you or tow the party line here  ? Wow 

37 minutes ago, aceluby said:

Um yeah... that means that Liberals and Moderates have a large edge over conservatives.  If you were actually paying attention you'd know that conservatives are pushing moderates out of their party, so I have no idea why you'd think that these moderates would go for the GOP over Democrats.

Im willing wager the Moderates if given   the choice between Democrats and Republican will more then likely vote for the Warts and all GOP 

31 minutes ago, aceluby said:

You do have keyboard and computer don't you?

4 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Im willing wager the Moderates  the choice between Democrats and Republican will more then like vote for the Warts and all GOP 

Again, where is your evidence of this?  ALL of the special elections so far have shown the opposite of this.  So put up or shut up.

4 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

You do have keyboard and computer don't you?

It's not my job to find evidence of your bullshit statements.  Support your shit or GTFO

11 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Im a Troll because I don't agree with you or tow the party line here  ? Wow 

That's not even close to what's said.  You're a troll because you spout BS w/out any evidence and just generally ARF ARF ARF around spouting nonsensical one-liners.

10 minutes ago, aceluby said:

Again, where is your evidence of this?  ALL of the special elections so far have shown the opposite of this.  So put up or shut up.

It's not my job to find evidence of your bullshit statements.  Support your shit or GTFO

That's not even close to what's said.  You're a troll because you spout BS w/out any evidence and just generally ARF ARF ARF around spouting nonsensical one-liners.

Okay , your 100 percent right . I Give up.

3 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Sorry to disappoint JA ,  but Im not a Troll. And If I were , I really wouldn't be any good it. 

Then provide something besides the insane ramblings of Fox as evidence for your assertion that if push comes to shove, people will vote for Republicans over centrist and moderate Democrats, and that the Democrats are pushing out the moderates. Both are demonstrably false.

Lamb won in PA-18 because he is a moderate Democrat, not because he ran as a Republican (big fat lie right there). He ran the platform that appealed to even Republicans in this region. That doesn't make him one of them. 

His campaign must have resonated with would-be politicians in this area. A few Democratic challengers for the new PA-17 have dropped out and are throwing their support behind Lamb, and they're a lot more liberal than he is. They realize that his positions are the ones that win elections here even if they don't agree with him. Keeping that seat in Democratic hands is more important than fame and glory. 

8 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Lady in Training said:

Then provide something besides the insane ramblings of Fox as evidence for your assertion that if push comes to shove, people will vote for Republicans over centrist and moderate Democrats, and that the Democrats are pushing out the moderates. Both are demonstrably false.

Lamb won in PA-18 because he is a moderate Democrat, not because he ran as a Republican (big fat lie right there). He ran the platform that appealed to even Republicans in this region. That doesn't make him one of them. 

His campaign must have resonated with would-be politicians in this area. A few Democratic challengers for the new PA-17 have dropped out and are throwing their support behind Lamb, and they're a lot more liberal than he is. They realize that his positions are the ones that win elections here even if they don't agree with him. Keeping that seat in Democratic hands is more important than fame and glory. 

My computer won't link articles. Im not kidding about this. 

Your correct about Lamb, it does make him Republican

As to whether Lamb can hang on to that seat, He just might the GOP doesn't have any one who match up to Lamb. Saccone was a bit lackluster and that didn't help.

14 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

As to whether Lamb can hang on to that seat, He just might the GOP doesn't have any one who match up to Lamb. Saccone was a bit lackluster and that didn't help.

You can't copy and paste on your computer?  

19 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

I didn't say it makes him a Republican. I said it DOES NOT make him a Republican.

You know, the Democrats have a pretty big tent. You can still be a Democrat even if you are a tad more conservative than the coastals. It doesn't make you a DINO and it sure as hell doesn't make you a Republican.

Republicans, on the other hand, view anyone who is a fraction of an inch to the left of batshit crazy to be a RINO. 

Cadet Bone Spurs echoed the Fox News line that Lamb won because really, he's a republican.  They just had to gaslight the results because they won't accept the loss of their guy.  News flash:  the Republican lost, LOST, to the Democrat.  D.E.M.O.C.R.A.T.  

You're losing the argument troll.  ~~sprays Troll BeGone~~ 

2 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Lady in Training said:

I didn't say it makes him a Republican. I said it DOES NOT make him a Republican.

You know, the Democrats have a pretty big tent. You can still be a Democrat even if you are a tad more conservative than the coastals. It doesn't make you a DINO and it sure as hell doesn't make you a Republican.

Republicans, on the other hand, view anyone who is a fraction of an inch to the left of batshit crazy to be a RINO. 

I seem to recall that DNC Chairman Tom Perez said that they would not support democrats that didn't support pro-choice ?If Im wrong on that one  please tell me.  And how is that the Democrats are now  reluctant to support Dianne Feinstein in California ? 

6 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Cadet Bone Spurs echoed the Fox News line that Lamb won because really, he's a republican.  They just had to gaslight the results because they won't accept the loss of their guy.  News flash:  the Republican lost, LOST, to the Democrat.  D.E.M.O.C.R.A.T.   

Written in large friendly letters. :) 

Doug Jones votes with the Republicans occasionally. No one has called him one yet, to my knowledge. And western PA is northern Alabama. 

Edit: I should probably clarify this. The 18th is actually pretty well-educated and well-off. I should qualify my statement by saying the rural areas of 18 are northern Alabama...and Lamb got more of those votes than I'd have thought possible. 

Archived