U.S. Politics: The Ideas of Mueller

A True Kaniggit

2 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

I seem to recall that DNC Chairman Tom Perez said that they would not support democrats that didn't support pro-choice ?If Im wrong on that one  please tell me.  And how is that the Democrats are now  reluctant to support Dianne Feinstein in California ? 

I have no idea if he did or not. What's that got to do with anything? Lamb is pro-choice. There are Democrats who oppose abortion, just as there are some Republicans (almost all of them women) who are pro-choice. 

2 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Cadet Bone Spurs echoed the Fox News line that Lamb won because really, he's a republican.  They just had to gaslight the results because they won't accept the loss of their guy.  News flash:  the Republican lost, LOST, to the Democrat.  D.E.M.O.C.R.A.T.  

You're losing the argument troll.  ~~sprays Troll BeGone~~ 

Garovorkin puts  up the mystical Troll Shield and deflects LongRiders's   Mystical banishment spell. :P

4 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Lady in Training said:

I have no idea if he did or not. What's that got to do with anything? Lamb is pro-choice. 

Because you said that Democrats had a pretty big tent , I think that is not entirely case.  Because if had been, then they might not have  lost House , Senate and Presidency.

1 minute ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Because you said that Democrats had a pretty big tent , I think that is not entirely case.  Because if had been, then they might not have  lost House , Senate and Presidency.

If Perez said that, then maybe he should remember than Lamb won, in my opinion, because the national party didn't butt in and let the local Democrats run their own election with a candidate they thought could win. If it takes a pro-life Democrat to win locally, then maybe that's what the DNC needs to take into account. 

33 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

House is gerrymandered, they won seats in the senate, and won by a huge margin the presidential popular vote.

Seriously.  Your arguments are terrible.

49 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

You can't copy and paste on your computer?  

The control key and right mouse are both mysteriously broken.  And for some reason every application's Edit -> Copy and Edit -> Paste are all non functioning.  It is an old computer after all :rolleyes:

Archived