Acrophobia 31 The End

Castellan

3 hours ago, Howlin' Howland said:

It's not Howard it's Howland.

That must have been irritating you. I noticed I had started writing (or autocorrect was) Howard earlier in the game and kept changing it back to Howland but apparently missed it in the final post.

I had hoped to hold on for top three, but failed miserably. The wolf and the Hound did me in! :uhoh:

I think playing both Acro games at the same time challenges my ability to create appropriate entries for either game!:idea:

Congratulations to Dolorous Gabe! :cheers:

I look forward to trying again to break into the top 3! :commie:

7 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Describe the character’s spouse, significant other, boyfriend, girlfriend. Choose only single characters, so you can use your imagination.

you mean make up a partner for characters without one?

I quite like the shop sign idea, although it may be hard.

I didn't play the twitter game because I am twitter illiterate, despite various attempts to promote it to us at work and at conferences.

Does anyone know why all these boring letters are popping up in place of avatars?

I asked that in the small questions thread yesterday, the admin that responded didn't give me a very good answer.

I wonder if it had to do with the way some members linked their avatars to a photo on a website rather than from a file on their own machine.

I noticed your avatar went away. What did you do to get a new one?

Archived