Castellan

Acrophobia 31 The End

3 hours ago, Howlin' Howland said:

It's not Howard it's Howland.

That must have been irritating you. I noticed I had started writing (or autocorrect was) Howard earlier in the game and kept changing it back to Howland but apparently missed it in the final post.

Edited by Castellan

I had hoped to hold on for top three, but failed miserably. The wolf and the Hound did me in! :uhoh:

I think playing both Acro games at the same time challenges my ability to create appropriate entries for either game!:idea:

Congratulations to Dolorous Gabe! :cheers:

I look forward to trying again to break into the top 3! :commie:

Congratulations, DG!

I've got a school carnival coming up in less than a month, so I don't know if I'll be playing or not. Might be able to fit in one more game before things get too crazy.

no. just any sign. Dolorous Edd could have 'Prunes. 2 cents per pound to buy, 2 dollars per pound to return". that would be an awfully long sign though :ninja: 

7 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Describe the character’s spouse, significant other, boyfriend, girlfriend. Choose only single characters, so you can use your imagination.

you mean make up a partner for characters without one?

I quite like the shop sign idea, although it may be hard.

I didn't play the twitter game because I am twitter illiterate, despite various attempts to promote it to us at work and at conferences.

Does anyone know why all these boring letters are popping up in place of avatars?

Does anyone know why all these boring letters are popping up in place of avatars?

I asked that in the small questions thread yesterday, the admin that responded didn't give me a very good answer.

I wonder if it had to do with the way some members linked their avatars to a photo on a website rather than from a file on their own machine.

I noticed your avatar went away. What did you do to get a new one?

We have been posting on the Announcements forum regarding the update and other issues. Please look there.