Another Dance of the dragons?

Sea Dragon

5 hours ago, UnFit Finlay said:

That's not what Thoros said.

The subject is arguable, I suppose, and it's not like there's any real science behind it. I'd personally say that we've seen too many different resurrections to lump them all together:  Lady Stoneheart is a horrific corruption of everything Catelyn Stark was. Beric is changed but is still fundamentally Beric. Wights clearly retain some memory of themselves but other than that there's no suggestion that they are anything more than mindless thralls to the Others. We've got no idea what Coldhands is, and other characters who may well have returned from the dead open up the scope even more. Patchface, for example. Not to mention Aeron and his Drowned Men. Are they all just reanimated corpses?

With that said, that is why I want Jon to die, for keeps, before the end of the series. The Prince That Was Promised coming back from the dead only to sacrifice himself, again, to save the Realm is a fitting end to the character. Him spending his life in the Night's Watch, or breaking his vows, or saving the realm and then, like, going back to a normal life like nothing happened wouldn't feel like an ending to me.

Patchface is different than the individuals raised by fire or ice. Patchface has aged since he was found on the beach, indicating his body functions like a living being. Therefore, it indicates that he was actually resurrected rather than reanimated. Thus Patchface was either truly returned to life or was never really dead. Here is the description of Beric from Chapter 39 - ASOS:

Lord Beric touched the spot above his left ear where his temple was caved in. "Here is where Ser Burton Crakehall broke helm and head with a blow of his mace." He unwould his scarf, exposing the black bruise that encircled his neck. "Here the mark the manticore made at Rushing Falls. He seized a poor beekeeper and his wife, thinking they were mine, and let it be known far and wide that he would hang them both unless I gave myself up to him. When I did he hanged them anyway, and me on the gibbet between them." He lifted a finger to the red raw pit of his eye. "Here is where the Mountain thrust his dirk through my visor." A weary smile brushed his lips. "That's thrice I have died at the hands of House Clegane. You would think I might have learned..."

It was a jest, Arya knew, but Thoros did not laugh. He put a hand on Lord Beric's shoulder. "Best not dwell on it."

"Can I dwell on what I scarce remember? I held a castle on the Marches once, and there was a woman I was pledged to marry, but I could not find that castle today, nor tell you the color of that woman's hair. Who knighted me, old friend? What were my favorite foods? It all fades. Sometimes I think I was born on the bloody grass in that grove of ash, with the taste of fire in my mouth and a hole in my chest. Are you my mother, Thoros?"

Arya stared at the Myrish priest, all shaggy hair and pink rags and bits of old armor. Grey stubble covered his cheeks and the sagging skin beneath his chin. He did not look much like the wizards in Old Nan's stories, but even so ...

"Could you bring back a man without a head?" Arya asked. "Just the once, not six times. Could you?"

"I have no magic, child. Only prayers. That first time, his lordship had a hole right through him and blood in his mouth, I knew there was no hope. So when his poor torn chest stopped moving, I gave him the good god's own kiss to send him on his way. I filled my mouth with fire and breathed the flames inside him, down his throat to lungs and heart and soul. The last kiss it is called, and many a time I saw the old priests bestow it on the Lord's servants as they died. I had given it a time or two myself, as all priests must. But never before had I felt a dead man shudder as the fire filled him, nor seen his eyes come open. It was not me who raised him, my lady. It was the Lord. R'hllor is not done with him yet. Life is warmth, and warmth is fire, and fire is God's and God's alone."

I know this is a long quote, but it demonstrates that Beric was raised immediately upon his death and that none of his wounds have healed, not even the oldest ones. This indicated that Beric's body does not function like a living one. There is another quote where Ayra describes how Beric doesn't eat or sleep. This is why I wouldn't want to see this happen to Jon. He wouldn't really be alive.

14 hours ago, bent branch said:

Patchface is different than the individuals raised by fire or ice. Patchface has aged since he was found on the beach, indicating his body functions like a living being. Therefore, it indicates that he was actually resurrected rather than reanimated. Thus Patchface was either truly returned to life or was never really dead. Here is the description of Beric from Chapter 39 - ASOS:

I know this is a long quote, but it demonstrates that Beric was raised immediately upon his death and that none of his wounds have healed, not even the oldest ones. This indicated that Beric's body does not function like a living one. There is another quote where Ayra describes how Beric doesn't eat or sleep. This is why I wouldn't want to see this happen to Jon. He wouldn't really be alive.

You're probably right, to be honest. I mean, we can discuss the various forms of raising the dead, and whether they are alive again or not but, thinking about it, the reason I don't want Jon alive at the end is for similar reasons. I do think he will be brought back from the dead, whether it be through Melisandre, the Children of the Forest or another form, but, yeah, I agree he won't be entirely the same and it would feel odd having him just, like, living a normal life with nobody mentioning the dying part. Especially if he's King (as some theorise) in a deeply superstitious and religious society like Westeros and especially if he's married to his Aunt.

• 4 weeks later...
On March 20, 2018 at 4:11 PM, Ckram said:

I found this:

"The second Dance of Dragons does not have to mean Dany's invasion.

Geroge stopped himself short and said he shouldn't say anymore."

(http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Comic_Con_San_Diego_CA_July_20_232/)

So Danaerys's invasion :rolleyes: is going to be another battle? Meaning there will be an invasion and then a Dance of the Dragons? Two events? 

22 hours ago, Sea Dragon said:

So Danaerys's invasion :rolleyes: is going to be another battle? Meaning there will be an invasion and then a Dance of the Dragons? Two events? 

Perhaps it will happen they way the George's favorite character told us it would. Daenerys will fly to the aid of her nephew, one of the only two men she can truly trust in the world, to rescue him when he his hard pressed after raising the three-headed banner of their family. And only then, after Daenerys's invasion to save Aegon, will the dragons dance. 

On 25/04/2018 at 3:54 AM, Sea Dragon said:

Well, one Dance with Dragons has happened already, in the last book: the dragons being Targs, trueborn or secret (and why shouldn't there be plenty of those? Targs are the most beautiful people on earth, and many of them like to sleep around.)

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, Sea Dragon said:

Why do I keep reading posters saying there is going to be another Dance of dragons? Has Martin said this? I can’t believe that dragons would fight each other and certainly not Danaerys and Jon.  

It doesn't have to be Jon , red or black a dragon is a dragon .Daenerys and Aegon I mean FAegon .

• 2 weeks later...
On April 26, 2018 at 5:49 AM, BRANDON GREYSTARK said:

It doesn't have to be Jon , red or black a dragon is a dragon .Daenerys and Aegon I mean FAegon .

I guess. I am so confused now because I thought that FAegon was the mummer's dragon part of the prophecy? 

3 hours ago, Sea Dragon said:

I guess. I am so confused now because I thought that FAegon was the mummer's dragon part of the prophecy? 

fAegon may be a descendant of Daemon I Blackfyre, or rather of his daughter Calla Blackfyre and her husband Aegor Bittersteel Rivers, founder of Golden Company. Which can explain why Golden Company got involved now, when Illyrio and Varys are intending to put fAegon on Iron Throne.

During first Dance of the Dragons, Rhaenyra and her supporters were Black dragons, and supporters of Aegon II were Green dragons. During confrontation between Targaryens and Blackfyres, Targaryens were Red and Blackfyres were Black. So Dany is a Red dragon (and that's probably the reason, why her house in Braavos was marked with red door), and fAegon is Black dragon. And Jon is same as Dany - Red dragon, or maybe half-Red dragon, and half-direwolf, either grey (traditional colors of Starks) or white.

1 hour ago, Sea Dragon said:

Yes, I think that's the best candidate, and it would certainly fit if we assume that Aegona and Daenerys will fight. 

51 minutes ago, Megorova said:

fAegon may be a descendant of Daemon I Blackfyre, or rather of his daughter Calla Blackfyre and her husband Aegor Bittersteel Rivers, founder of Golden Company. Which can explain why Golden Company got involved now, when Illyrio and Varys are intending to put fAegon on Iron Throne.

During first Dance of the Dragons, Rhaenyra and her supporters were Black dragons, and supporters of Aegon II were Greed dragons. During confrontation between Targaryens and Blackfyres, Targaryens were Red and Blackfyres were Black. So Dany is a Red dragon (and that's probably the reason, why her house in Braavos was marked with red door), and fAegon is Black dragon. And Jon is same as Dany - Red dragon, or maybe half-Red dragon, and half-direwolf, either grey (traditional colors of Starks) or white.

On color combinations in ASOIAF...

There is an SSM somewhere indicating that we will see a second Dance of Dragons. Aegon was the leader of the Greensin the first Dance of Dragons, so it stands to reason that our Aegon, assuming he will "dance" with Daenerys, can be associated with green.

And, well, um... the babe was the leader of the blacks, right? So it stands to reason that our babe, the hot chick on the black dragon, can be associated with black. If you search a bit, you'll find all kinds of green and black contrasts and combinations throughout ASOIAF. Perhaps it's nothing more than coincidence, but I highly doubt that. There was a reason for all those green and black color references. And with the publication of The Princess and the Queen or The Blacks and the Greens, we finally found the Rosetta Stone.

Some of those green and black sets in the books include blue. Well, the astute reader has associated Jon with blue ever since he or she figured out R+L=J.

There are an awful lot of red and black combinations too. We've known about the red dragon versus black dragon for sometime. And as Kevin tells us we have no reason to question Daenerys's parentage. She is a true Targaryen, a red dragon. But do we have a black dragon? Well, it could be Aegon, assuming he is The Blackfyre. Can we get there by deductive reasoning? I don't think so. But given the way the plot sets up, should we expect it? I think we should. Yes there are reasons against it, but I don't agree with those. And Aegon fits the bill.

So, when we have red and black, Daenerys is red and Aegon is black. When we have black and green, Daenerys is black and Aegon is green. When we see blue in there, that's Jon, Aegon is green, and Daenerys is sometimes black and sometimes red.

This, of course suggests that Aegon will eventually ride the green dragon. 

Unfortunately, we don't have a blue dragon. (Where's Saphira when you need her?) But if Daenerys is the red (get it? Red) herring for the prince that was promised and dies, then we will see Jon ride the black stallion that mounts the world. Black always was his color. 

And we do have a white dragon. That's Tyrion's. He'll either ride it himself or help Brown Ben to ride it, and the white dragon's rider will switch sides, just like the infamous betrayer, Ulf the White

1 hour ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

...with the publication of The Princess and the Queen or The Blacks and the Greens, we finally found the Rosetta Stone.

Some of those green and black sets in the books include blue. Well, the astute reader has associated Jon with blue ever since he or she figured out R+L=J.

And we do have a white dragon. That's Tyrion's. He'll either ride it himself or help Brown Ben to ride it, and the white dragon's rider will switch sides, just like the infamous betrayer, Ulf the White

I see a dark horse candidate for the Second Dance of the Dragons: Petyr Baelish. I think he's a hidden Velaryon, with his ability to manipulate (gold coin) dragons, his patronage job for chief undergaoler Rennifer Longwaters, and with his true love, Catelyn, being revived after being cast into the Green Fork of he Trident. The hints are subtle, but I think they are there.

(For an example of the kind of really obscure literary hints that speak to me, I'll tell you that the Serpentine Steps in the Red Keep are associated with dragon riding - aside from the steps, the only other serpentine things in the books are dragons' necks and the hallway in the House of the Undying, which I interpret to be the "tomb" of dead Targaryens as well as foreshadowing about their future. A couple times, we see Tyrion avoiding going up those steps because Lady Tanda Stokeworth is at the top of them. So House Stokeworth has a symbolic connection to dragon riding. There is also a possible anagram on "inside the Long Gallery," where all the dragon-scaled Targaryen armor is, and where the armor comes alive after Joffrey Baratheon dies at his wedding feast. The anagram involves the name Lollys, the name of Tanda's younger daughter. Lady Tanda wants Baelish to marry her daughter. Baelish finds a way out of that, of course, and Tyrion's right-hand-man instead marries Lollys and "legitimizes" and names her baby after Tyrion. The steps, the long gallery - these are elements of Maegar's Holdfast which is another possible anagram involving the "Game of . . . " phrase. I think Lollys doesn't want to go into Maegor's Holdfast during the Battle of the Blackwater because she doesn't want to (symbolically) legitimize the Lannister monarchy. Tyrion's wife, Sansa, is kind to her, though, and then her mother and sister bundle her across the drawbridge, so she does not accompany Cersei and the approval is not given to Cersei's rule. I know, it's weird, obscure stuff but I think that's how deeply GRRM has buried hints for us.)

Anyway, Baelish is my possible green candidate for the new Dance of the Dragons. (Although he is also associated with the color plum, as he wears a plum doublet at strategic turning points . . . I believe plum is also a Targ color, though, because of the violet eyes.)

Jon is blue, as you point out, due to Lyanna's association with the blue flowers. (But Brienne is much more strongly blue, and there's something fishy about her backstory on Tarth . . . but I don't yet have enough to go on to include her in this theory.) Do you have other blue associations for Jon?

Daenerys would be my red candidate.

So those are my three "Trident" candidates green, blue and red.

fAegon may or may not be a Targ, but I suspect he is fated to die soon.

Brown Ben Plumm is more of a Criston Cole figure in my thinking, along with Varys and Illyrio and some others.

I do think Tyrion is a hidden Targ, and I do think he is part of this upcoming Dance of the Dragons. In the Dunk & Egg story, The Hedge Knight, there are three Targaryens, three kingsguard and one Fossoway on one side of the Trial of Seven. There is only one Targaryen on the other team. Maybe that is the hint about the upcoming dance - the three-headed dragon on one side; a lone Targaryen on the other side.

Like prophecy and swords without hilts, though. Hard to grasp.

1 hour ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

But do we have a black dragon? Well, it could be Aegon, assuming he is The Blackfyre. Can we get there by deductive reasoning? I don't think so. But given the way the plot sets up, should we expect it? I think we should. Yes there are reasons against it, but I don't agree with those. And Aegon fits the bill.

I can :) Though my theory could be wrong.

By the time, when Aenys Blackfyre went to Westeros, and was executed by Lord Bloodraven, he was 36 or 37 years old, or close to that (based on known age of his brothers, and year of Daemon I's death).

So most likely, by that time Aenys already had many children of various ages, and some of them could have also already had their own children.

I always thought, that it was weird, that Bittersteel did went to 7K, years after Aenys' death. What's the point? Stale revenge? I don't think so. My guess, is that there was a reason, why he had to go.

It's logical to assume, that when Aenys went to Westeros, he took his family with him. Because Bloodraven promised him safe passage. As far as we know, Aenys never took part in any Rebellions. By the time of his father's death, on Redgrass Field, he was still a little babe, or maybe at that time he wasn't even born yet. He has spent his entire life in Essos, and haven't done anything to Targaryens. When he went to Westeros, he was expecting, that either he will become King of 7K, or even if the Great Council won't choose him, then he still will be able to stay in 7K, because he haven't done anything, and Bloodraven did promised him safety. Thus why not to stay in 7K? And thus he brought his family with him, because he wasn't going back to Essos. Though he wasn't a complete idiot, and didn't trusted entirely to Bloodraven's promises. So even though he brought his family with him across the Narrow Sea, he didn't took them with him to King's Landing, and didn't even informed Targaryens, that he came to Westeros not alone.

Isn't this logical so far? :huh:

Next - where Aenys Blackfyre could have left his family, while he went to KL? -> with loyalists of Blackfyres, and probably not too far from shore (he had to ditch them fast, to prevent someone seeing, that he has brought his family with him). And who those loyalists could be, we can make an educated guess, based on known information. So I made a conclusion, that Aenys left his family at Stonehelm (family castle of House Swann).

Then daughter of Aenys Blackfyre got hooked up with Lyonel Selmy, and gave birth to Barristan (House Selmy were marcher Lords, same as House Swann, and marcher lords were supporters of Blackfyres). Most likely she died in childbirth. Because Barristan had only cousins, and no brothers or sisters. And then Bittersteel arrived to Westeros with Fourth Rebellion of Blackfyres. During that attack they have killed less than 100 men of Targaryens'. So I think, that them landing at Massey's Hook was just a diversion, because their real goal was to get Aenys' family from Stonehelm. Though Aenys' grandson Barristan remained with his Selmy father at Harvest Hall.

During his childhood Barristan served as squire to Manfred Swann. Then, when he was 10 years old, he participated as the mystery knight in tournament at Blackhaven (castle of House Dondarrion), and that's where he earned his nickname the Bold.

Could be a clue - Blackhaven / Blackfyre; haven/refuge for Blacks; haven + fyre = fire from heaven - lightning, symbol of House Dondarrion.

Then in 281 Barristan saved lady Jeyne Swann and her septa from Kingswood Brotherhood. At about that time was conceived Elia's son Aegon, when red comet was seen above King's Landing. The attack happened in Kingswood, close to King's Landing, so the comet was also seen there.

There's connection between Kingswood Brotherhood and Golden Company - leader of KB was Simon Toyne, and at that time leader of GC was Myles Toyne, the Blackheart.

Another member of KB - Wenda the White Fawn is Pretty Meris, currently member of Windblown, free company of Tattered Prince. I made that conclusion based on five points:

1. Meris is blonde. Color fawn is a light yellowish-brown color. So color white fawn would be blond. Probably Wenda was called White Fawn because of her hair color.
  2. Wenda was branding her captives with her trademark, a fawn. And Meris is working for Windblown as a torturer. Obviously, that both women liked to cause pain to other people.
  3. Both Wenda and Meris were members of outlaw bands (prior joining Windblown, Meris was member of various other companies in Essos). That sort of occupation is unusual for women, in Westeros even more than in Essos.
  4. By year 300, Meris has been with the free companies for twenty years. In 281, when Barristan had that encounter with Kingswood Brotherhood, Wenda wasn't mentioned in either of fights, that took place then. Not when was injured Gerold Hightower, not when Barristan killed Simon Toyne, and Arthur Dayne killed Smiling Knight. What is known, is that one of KB members Ulmer, afterwards joined Night's Watch, and currently he is one of their best archers. But what happened with Wenda wasn't mentioned anywhere. Based on ommitance of her presense with Brotherhood in 281, seems that she left 7K some time prior that, in 280. Which means, that by 300, she would have been with the free companies of Essos for twenty years.
  5. Meris originally from Westeros.

And also, when Blackfyres landed on Massey's Hook, they have fought with Targaryen forces only one battle - the Battle of Wendwater bridge. Wendwater, Wenda the White Fawn - could be a hint about connection between Wenda and Blackfyres.

My guess, is that attack of KB on lady Jayne, was faked by Blackfyres. Jayne herself also was working for Blackfyres. Because she's a Swann, and Swanns are loyalists of Blackfyres (I'm partially basing it on what Eustas Osgrey said about them to Dunk and Egg, there's also other clues). Probably Wenda had an agreement with Blackfyres and Toynes, that she will let them have Kingswood Brotherhood, and in exchange for it, they will help her get to Essos, and become member of local free company.

Septa, that accompanied lady Jayne, actually was Shiera Seastar in shadow disguise. She used shadow magic, same as Lord Bloodraven, in the Mystery Knight novel, to impersonate someone else. After Barristan saved them from KB, he was tricked into drinking love potion, prepared by Shiera, and then Jeyne seduced him, and they had sex. I'm basing it on what Egg said to Dunk in The Sworn Sword, that Lady Shiera is shadowbinder and user of blood magic, and that his sister Rhae tricked him into drinking love potion, because she wanted to marry with him.

From early age Shiera was interested in magic and history, and she has read many books, probably including book of Daenys the Dreamer. And probably, same as some other dragonseeds, she also had a gift of foresign, and dragon dreams. So from Daenys' book she knew, that birth of the promised Prince will be heralded by a comet. And thanks to her gift of foresign, she knew that in 281 there will be a comet, seen above King's Landing. So same as Rhaegar and maester Aemon, she thought, that that comet is the sign, while actual sign was Bleeding Star, that appeared above Planetos on eve of 298/299, when Dany's dragons hatched, and when was born Rhaego.

So Shiera wanted to play with fate, and arranged so that the prince will be born from line of Blackfyres, from Barristan Selmy, grandson of Aenys Blackfyre, that was treacherously executed by Bloodraven. She needed a carrier of Blackfyre genes to be in proximity of that comet, in 281, when it will be seen above King's Landing. She knew who was Barristan's mother, and that he's a carrier of Blackfyre blood. So thru using Kingswood Brotherhood, and Lady Jeyne Swann (Blackfyre loyalist), whom Baristan probably knew, Shiera arranged an encounter between them. And to make sure, that everything will work out, she also accompanied Jayne, while using shadow disguise to conceal her real looks.

Lady Jeyne Swann is mother of fAegon, and she's septa Lemore. Le more in italian means blackberries. And in ASOIAF books blackberries are assosiated with lies, deception, and Blackfyres.

I got to this conclusions by deductive reasoning. How is it? ^_^

P.S. I also made a conclusion, that Targaryens and Blackfyres are descendants of Swanns, particularly Johanna Swann, the Black Swan of Lys. Because she was ruler of Lys in all but name (after marriage, she kept her maiden name Swann), and wife of Lysandro the Magnificent Rogare, and mother of Larra Rogare (wife of Viserys II and mother of Aegon IV). Which makes her great grandmother of Daeron II Targaryen, Daemon I Blackfyre, Brynden Bloodraven Rivers, Aegor Bittersteel Rivers, and Shiera Seastar.

• 4 months later...

Can someone explain how Dany attacking fAegon is not "Dany's invasion" because that seems exactly like what it is. Therefore DoD 2.0 has to be something else. The Dance to me sounds like a love story gone wrong. Two lovers fighting. All those romantic metaphors used for war. fAegon just doesn't have that kind of narrative weight. 

2 hours ago, Keep Shelly in Athens said:

Can someone explain how Dany attacking fAegon is not "Dany's invasion" because that seems exactly like what it is. Therefore DoD 2.0 has to be something else. The Dance to me sounds like a love story gone wrong. Two lovers fighting. All those romantic metaphors used for war. fAegon just doesn't have that kind of narrative weight. 

Because she can arrive in peace, even an alliance with Aegon against what he doesn't already control. Then things can sour and they begin fighting after she and all her forces are settled in Westeros.

Second dance will be Dany on Drogon vs Aegon on Rhaegal, and Tyrion on Viserion in the middle. Dany will defeat Aegon but fail to hold her throne and lose her dragon. 

5 hours ago, chrisdaw said:

Because she can arrive in peace, even an alliance with Aegon against what he doesn't already control. Then things can sour and they begin fighting after she and all her forces are settled in Westeros.

By this logic, she would never actually "invade" Westeros. Just settle there and then "fight" later? For how long does a person have to "settle" there before they stop becoming an "invader"? Will all those Dothraki and Unsullied integrate into the culture so that it now becomes a civil war instead? 

Speaking of, that word "civil war," (which is actually what Dance 1.0 was) would imply the event happening later anyway, after she's conquered territory. If she arrives in peace with an alliance yet has no territory, she's still an invader. GRRM used the phrase "Daenerys' invasion of Westeros" when describing Book 2 in the outline; it really sounds like he's going to have her invade. So that's not what the Dance is referring to. It has to be something else.

Another question is, if Dance 2.0 was fAegon, why do Dance of Dragons references keep coming up in the show? Specifically in an episode when a family member kills another family member?

5 hours ago, Keep Shelly in Athens said:

By this logic, she would never actually "invade" Westeros. Just settle there and then "fight" later? For how long does a person have to "settle" there before they stop becoming an "invader"? Will all those Dothraki and Unsullied integrate into the culture so that it now becomes a civil war instead? 

Speaking of, that word "civil war," (which is actually what Dance 1.0 was) would imply the event happening later anyway, after she's conquered territory. If she arrives in peace with an alliance yet has no territory, she's still an invader. GRRM used the phrase "Daenerys' invasion of Westeros" when describing Book 2 in the outline; it really sounds like he's going to have her invade. So that's not what the Dance is referring to. It has to be something else.

Another question is, if Dance 2.0 was fAegon, why do Dance of Dragons references keep coming up in the show? Specifically in an episode when a family member kills another family member?

You asked why Dany attacking Aegon is not Dany's invasion and I gave you your answer, when she lands with her force she won't be attacking Aegon's forces or territories. Nothing you've said there makes this any less your answer.

The show is not a singular consistent track of thought, not that it'd need to be to explain that throw away line.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:11 AM, Keep Shelly in Athens said:

I couldn't agree more about the love gone wrong, but I do believe Aegon is being set up to be the antagonist. You might like this. Or not. 

On 9/25/2018 at 6:27 AM, chrisdaw said:

Second dance will be Dany on Drogon vs Aegon on Rhaegal, and Tyrion on Viserion in the middle. Dany will defeat Aegon but fail to hold her throne and lose her dragon. 

Yes. ... Except for the very last bit. :)

On 9/26/2018 at 10:20 AM, Lost Melnibonean said:

I couldn't agree more about the love gone wrong, but I do believe Aegon is being set up to be the antagonist. You might like this. Or not. 

We can agree on love gone wrong, there's that! But not much else, LoL.

I was thinking more like a war between two Targaryens who go through a really bad break up because of accidental incest. Hint hint.

Speaking of, another reason why it's difficult for me to believe that the Dance of Dragons is between fAegon and Dany is because it should be between Targaryens who are closely related.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:47 PM, chrisdaw said:

You asked why Dany attacking Aegon is not Dany's invasion and I gave you your answer, when she lands with her force she won't be attacking Aegon's forces or territories. Nothing you've said there makes this any less your answer.

Her invasion could be taking down fAegon and capturing any territories he's won. That's all I'm saying. We don't know how it will turn out right now. The phrase invasion seems malleable enough to fit anything she does in the South in Winds.

Archived