GRRM's cryptic location blog post

Daendrew

19 hours ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

Yes, this site mostly consists of weirdos. I tend to quickly click onto some other tab if an adult family member walks by while I'm indulging myself here, out of instinctive embarrassment. I'm a grown ass man, after all, obsessing away about fantasy characters and fake worldbuilding arguments.

There must be a name for this condition. I don't think it's entirely normal.

Yes you are. 

Me too. 

21 hours ago, Daendrew said:

Thats a good idea. Maybe he finally does a cameo and didn't want to spoil it.

Probably as old Samwell Tarly sitting as Grand Maester writing the story named "A song of Ice and Fire" - And as the camera gets closer we see he is finishing Winds of Winter, as he will announce after the last Episode of Game of Thrones has also happend in RealLife. A Man can Dream.

23 hours ago, Daendrew said:

Yes, GRRM may be in NYC meeting with his publishers and submitting the final manuscript for Fire and Blood.

More likely, the 10,000th Wild Cards anthology. Maybe I should become a Wild Cards fan. Then I'd always be happy.

3 hours ago, Kimbono said:

Probably as old Samwell Tarly sitting as Grand Maester writing the story named "A song of Ice and Fire" - And as the camera gets closer we see he is finishing Winds of Winter, as he will announce after the last Episode of Game of Thrones has also happend in RealLife. A Man can Dream.

Let's all hope. I've been concerned that Winds won't be released until after the last GoT episode airs, so as not to rain on B&W's parade. George RR is thoughtful like that. But immediately after? Yeah!

On 3/22/2018 at 7:56 PM, zandru said:

More likely, the 10,000th Wild Cards anthology. Maybe I should become a Wild Cards fan. Then I'd always be happy.

This made me laugh much more than it should.

32 minutes ago, Daendrew said:

He just listed his location as "Hidden fortress" in a new post. He is definitely not in Kansas anymore.

Probably in NYC meeting with editors and promotion execs for Fire and Blood.

https://grrm.livejournal.com/565007.html

LMAO.  I clicked the link you provided to Martin’s blog.  Then I clicked the hidden fortress tag. Goggle map displayed the hidden fortress has a dairy queen somewhere within the vicinity.  

Archived