Why is Westeros So Important To You And What Keeps You Coming Back?

GAROVORKIN

32 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

There's coke?  I was fairly upset Ran is holding RRL's children hostage, but holding out really upsets me.

That's who he is! I was so wondering who the hell "unpaid comintern" was.

Also, yes, whatever happened to sologdin? I am sure there are many of us who miss feeling stupid trying to figure out what he is saying. :P

7 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Also, yes, whatever happened to sologdin? I am sure there are many of us who miss feeling stupid trying to figure out what he is saying. :P

sorry, had to drop the lobster thing thanks to that fuckass jordan peterson (don’t ask). consider this my scepticallyvegan metamorphosis moment

as to solo, i hear he is taking time to focus on self care and living his best life, or some other kind of lame, not being extremely online kind of stuff

2 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

Mostly habit... and the petty arguments that break out between smart people over subjective opinions(nerd stuff).

Petty arguments?! :o

You take that back!

The fate of the planet rests in knowing which characters are secret Targs!

55 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Sloggy's doing great.  I see him around from time to time.  Been nagging him to come back.   He's not nearly as tall online as he is in person and I deeply resent tall people.

In truth,  I  wouldn't have missed this place for the world . I enjoy  reading the comments on the various topics like  World, politics  events, History and literature and I have learned a thing or three .   The commentary ranges from caustic to silly to sensible and wise  . People here  really care about what goes on in this world and that I can respect. I wish I argue as well  what ive seen here  but, argumentation is not my strong point, its never been and it's likely never going to be.:(  But I will keep trying .:D

14 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Yeah sologin quit here cause of life stuff, but I see him around on other sites occasionally.

21 minutes ago, Lily Valley said:

Sloggy's doing great.  I see him around from time to time.  Been nagging him to come back.   He's not nearly as tall online as he is in person and I deeply resent tall people.

posting is praxis!!

2 hours ago, Let's Get Kraken said:

I really like this book series called A Song of Ice and Fire.

I think I've heard of that one. Is it any good?

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Ive read some of his commentary, quite fascinating,  enigmatic and cool.  It has an almost zen like quality .B)

Archived