Pictionary XL

The BlackBear

7 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Right, fuck this this. We're making it 7 rounds instead of 9. I shouldn't have waited. I was just told the image was ready, it wasn't and then the person involved has just gien me radio silence.

@First of My Name @Buckwheat @Jez Bell @Lily Valley @HelenaExMachina @Pebble Can all fill in.

I'm ready!

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Right, fuck this this. We're making it 7 rounds instead of 9. I shouldn't have waited. I was just told the image was ready, it wasn't and then the person involved has just gien me radio silence.

@First of My Name @Buckwheat @Jez Bell @Lily Valley @HelenaExMachina @Pebble Can all fill in.

Oh, just saw this. I have time to draw tonight, in case Lily can't. 

Ok so kids. We can still make this a nine round game if you like. But due to the delays: it is entirely up to you. The only twist is Pebbles/Helena will have to pull double duty in the final description round.

If we go for Seven, this is the final drawing round, if Nine it's the second to last.

Thoughts? You can message me if you'd prefer it to be anonymous for some reason.

@RhaenysBee@Jez Bell@Lily Valley@She Who Must Be Obeyed@Buckwheat@Turinqui-Calima@Count Balerion@Pebble@Helena@First of My Name

Archived