Pictionary XL

The BlackBear

22 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I am puzzled now. BB, how are you not on Greenwich time? Did you relocate? Where are you?

Also yes, people, send in those drawings!

In Summer we go on to British Summer Time, to maximise daylight in the evenings.

What is with this game? People just keep vanishing off the face of the earth.

The only player who hasn't been in this chain is @Buckwheat would you be ok to sub in?

It will mean I need to find someone to sub in for her next round but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it...

She's got in touch we should be alright.

On 4/29/2018 at 5:59 AM, Pebble said:

@rocksniffer  If you can get hold of your niece and tell her to get her drawing in pronto I'll give you extra special probes.  she is nearly 24 hours late.....

you talk a good probing...but i have yet to see a good probing...

:smoking:

Shuffled Sentences:

The Romans and the rich ladies are shocked and disgruntled at the sight of Christians around the crucified Jesus.

The Last Supper, except Jesus is the judge between two competing beerpong teams.

A European bandit enjoys some Texan fries.

There's a really exclusive sushi place that never lets us in, so when we don't get in, we say "let's just go home and drink rosé."

The pictionary players are aghast at The BlackBear, who is callously dangling a bat on a fishing rod over a camp fire.

Bex is sleeping on a concrete slab dreaming of Count Balerion while a Sad looking broomstick sits awake propped up in the corner.

As the sun sank behind the cliff, the Black Panther wondered if his copy of the Marauder"s Map was going to save him from being stranded by the rising tide.

A universe in which the GOT TV series makes sense.

Godzilla is offended that Spock, considersing ideas for his novel, abandons the purple-dinosaur-vehicular-lizard-slaughter plot in favor of a generic stick-figure vampire love story.

A giant Jeff Sessions is losing a vicious fight to a therizinosaurus

The French Easter rabbit trio attacked the Kremlin with their brutal peace rays.

I left my heart in San Francisco

The pictionary crew is enjoying a picnic at the beach, except rocksniffer who has decided to drink his lunch in the tiki bar.

A Japanese Band play music on Alcohol inspired instruments, which results in a very Sad USA prohibiting all Alcohol and the Male Gender.

A red haired woman is watching three turtles climb out of the sea through her binoculars. The turtles think they’ll throw up from the cheese and booze left on the beach.

Zen Buddhist Easter bunnies protest against workplace stress in the Red Square.

Bex dreamed of a cat trapped in a shower.

Alcoholic Spanish Detective Frederica Pascale hunts for buried treasure on a desert Island, followed closely by his pet tortoise, Balthazar.

Archived