Pictionary XL

The BlackBear

Finally a moment to check out the reveal! I am still laughing at how I saw Mr. Spock in an obvious drawing of Jeff Sessions! :lmao:

Excellent job as host @The BlackBear, even in the face of players like me forgetting to post :blushing: !

My favorite drawing was Jesus and the pong heads!

My favorite unexplained detail was the upside-down "to do list" by Jesus' feet!

On 07/05/2018 at 2:32 PM, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

Finally a moment to check out the reveal! I am still laughing at how I saw Mr. Spock in an obvious drawing of Jeff Sessions! :lmao:

Excellent job as host @The BlackBear, even in the face of players like me forgetting to post :blushing: !

My favorite drawing was Jesus and the pong heads!

My favorite unexplained detail was the upside-down "to do list" by Jesus' feet!

I Gave BB 2 versions of that drawing. one with and one without the to do list, Since letters are against the rules.   He may of sent the non-rule breaking version on.    That drawing really stretched my Bible knowledge.  I do hope you all appreciated Jesus giving his blood to fill wine the wine glass and Judas leaving early and selling a kiss to the Roman Legion of the Easter Bunny.  I just couldn't work out a way to draw a "bread Jesus" so they could all feast on his flesh, without making it into some kind of zombie horror drawing.  the Porg's and the To do list  where really fun to draw.

Archived