Sorry, been working a lot recently and since I had nothing to report, I didn't.

I have now heard from Leap. He said he can't upload it because of his internet. But he hasn't said he's unable to continue. Said he'd try again, shortly. So I'm hoping to have it by the end of the day. If I don't, then I'll get someone else.

I don't mean to be annoying, but it’s been a week and this was (is?) a description round. Can we, please, ask someone to redraw that sentence or do something so we can maybe get on with the game?

5 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Right, fuck this this. We're making it 7 rounds instead of 9. I shouldn't have waited. I was just told the image was ready, it wasn't and then the person involved has just gien me radio silence.

@First of My Name @Buckwheat @Jez Bell @Lily Valley @HelenaExMachina @Pebble Can all fill in.

if its a simple sentence then yes. and I can do it now.  if its gonna take a bit of effort then send to someone eles.  I'll let you be the judge of how easy to draw it is.

7 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Right, fuck this this. We're making it 7 rounds instead of 9. I shouldn't have waited. I was just told the image was ready, it wasn't and then the person involved has just gien me radio silence.

@First of My Name @Buckwheat @Jez Bell @Lily Valley @HelenaExMachina @Pebble Can all fill in.

I'm ready!

BB give it to Lilly, I expect she has a bit more time than I do

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Oh, just saw this. I have time to draw tonight, in case Lily can't. 

Sorry this has been such a pain for you BB. Looking forward to getting this back on track (I already have a podcast picked out for my next drawing session). :) 

Look, I should have been more proactive. What's done is done. Lilly's image is in, so when ever SWMBO can get online and describe we can get this game rolling again.

Lovely.

Now I'm back from holidays and shan't have to use my parents' scanner after all. I might do something weird this time.

(I'm not *terribly* fussed about the delay, myself.)

Sorry this happened in your game, BB. I am sure we will all enjoy the reveal in the end! :)

AND WE'RE BACK!

You should all have sentences, as ever let me know if you believe the sentence is wrong etc.

Deadline is 01.00 GMT 22nd April Lets see if we can meet it yeah?

Ok so kids. We can still make this a nine round game if you like. But due to the delays: it is entirely up to you. The only twist is Pebbles/Helena will have to pull double duty in the final description round.

If we go for Seven, this is the final drawing round, if Nine it's the second to last.

Thoughts? You can message me if you'd prefer it to be anonymous for some reason.

@RhaenysBee@Jez Bell@Lily Valley@She Who Must Be Obeyed@Buckwheat@Turinqui-Calima@Count Balerion@Pebble@Helena@First of My Name