Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Julia H. said:

Could we get an extension, please?

I can give it, if there are no interesting bribes strong objections against it :ninja: 24 hours. Everybody say "aye!" :ninja: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, a free shadow said:

I can give it, if there are no interesting bribes strong objections against it :ninja: 24 hours. Everybody say "aye!" :ninja: 

Aye and a proxy aye from Jez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People dismiss the right answers without second thought and then spend three years wondering why the wrong answers feel wrong :pirate:  and how to twist them to fit a non-existent theme :ninja: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, a free shadow said:

People dismiss the right answers without second thought and then spend three years wondering why the wrong answers feel wrong :pirate:  and how to twist them to fit a non-existent theme :ninja: 

Now you alarm me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, a free shadow said:

I am not sure if I should mention this, but nearly all pairs have dismissed the right things in their discussions, easily :ninja: 

.... and the rest of the pairs didn't have a discussion, is that right? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Am I being paranoid in wondering if a shadow sees our private conversation?

Only the shadow knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, a free shadow said:

People dismiss the right answers without second thought and then spend three years wondering why the wrong answers feel wrong :pirate:  and how to twist them to fit a non-existent theme :ninja: 

I can’t help but feel you are referring to one person in particular  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

I can’t help but feel you are referring to one person in particular  

I think this line of discussion could drive me crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, a free shadow said:

There is about an hour, before I will make a record, but if you want to send me any message, do not edit the old ones :ninja: 

Has anyone correctly guessed the theme, either the minis or the main?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×