For every book, give a non-POV character one POV chapter

Canon Claude

AGOT - Cersei after Ned tells her he knows about the incest.  

ACOK - Robb as he meets. beds. and weds Jeyne Westerling

ASOS - Gendry after the hound takes Arya.  Get details of the search, and Gendry's thoughts on Arya.   Alternate: Meera as they approach and arrive at the Wall.  Get her thoughts on the journey and background on Howland and the Reeds.

AFFC - Margaery after her arrest by the Faith,  Is she guilty or not?

ADWD - Justin Massey during Stannis's trip through the mountain clans.

I'm only on acok so I can't give that much but I'll do what I can.

For A Game of Thrones, I think I'd like to see the Hound/Sandor Clegane's point of view. I just think I'd like to know what's going on in his head.

For A Clash of Kings, I'd like to see Ser Loras' point of view. This is because we know what Stannis is up to thanks to Davos, we know what Robb is up to thanks to Catelyn, we know what Joffrey is up to thanks to Tyrion and Sansa, but we don't know that much of what is going on with him as we don't have a pov of anyone close to him. What better than his bf?

For a storm of swords, I know from hearing spoilers that Joff dies. I'd like his pov during that scene. I know that sounds kinda sick but I feel almost bad for him when he dies even though I hate them as choking is such a brutal way to go(wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy). 

As for the other books, I don't know but I do know I'd like to get an animal's point of view, maybe one of the wolves(I'd prefer Nymeria or Ghost) or one of the ravens.

AGOT - Ser Jorah Mormont (Dany's arrival in Vaes Dothrak)

ACOK - Pyat Pree (Outside the House of the Undying, before Queen Daenerys enters)

ASOS - Lord Walder Frey (During Catelyn and Robb's arrival at The Twins)

AFFC - Harlaw (Kingsmoot)

ADWD - Septa Lemore (The trip on the riverboat) and Missandei (Before the arrest of Hizdahr Zo Loraq)

• 4 weeks later...

AGOT- Loras during Renly's Coronation

ACoK- Blackfish After Oxcross

ASOW- Oberyn during the purple wedding

AFFC- Jeyne Westerling at the the siege of Riverrun

ADoD- Alys Karstark during her marriage cerimony... a northem girl marries a Thenn under Rh'ollor  at the Wall ...couldn't get more weird. 

Game: Tyrion and brons journey in the vale from Bronns pov. 

Clash: Beric Dondarrion the first time he dies

Storm: Tywin at the purple wedding

Feast: Any Tryrell....literally at any time, but Marge or Olenna sometime toward the end would be ideal

Dance: Shakaz Mo Kandaqq after the pit 

Archived