Second siege of Meereen

Hello guys i am a little bit confused as to how the second siege of Meereen looks like from a birds point of view.

I have made a map as best as i could but i would like you to help me out and point out if i got anything wrong or missed anything.

In the Queenmaker the Meereenese dicuss where they should employ their elephants so they have elephants but where are they? Also where are the new ghis elephants and the Qartheen camel corps?

What i figured out https://i.imgur.com/HfmgXGa.png

4 hours ago, KingLordPresidentMaster said:

In the Queenmaker the Meereenese dicuss where they should employ their elephants so they have elephants but where are they? Also where are the new ghis elephants and the Qartheen camel corps?

Queenmaker is an Arianne's chapter, it is either the Kingbreaker or the Queen's Hand. Yes, Dany has elephants but not many (something like a three or so). The New Ghis have about a hundred and the Qartheen Camel Cavalry has an unspecified strength. Both of them should create havoc if properly used. Thinking about it, the New Ghis contingent strikes me as the most solid of the forces against Dany, but as noted they put two divisions at the other side of the river. Anyway, the defection of the Windblown and Second Sons and the landing of the Ironborn put them in a very weak position and this should also have an effect in the moral of the troops.

We need to wait TWOW to learn more about the disposition of the remaining forces, but your map is really good.

4 hours ago, KingLordPresidentMaster said:

8 hours ago, KingLordPresidentMaster said:

n the Queenmaker the Meereenese dicuss where they should employ their elephants so they have elephants but where are they? Also where are the new ghis elephants and the Qartheen camel corps?

Eaten by guy who is like three Yezzans

Every detail of the siege isn't going to be divulged simply because every detail Martin puts in there is something that handicaps freedom in writing all the events following it. It's why populations, troop numbers and such tend to be overall quite vague.

10 hours ago, KingLordPresidentMaster said:

Hello guys i am a little bit confused as to how the second siege of Meereen looks like from a birds point of view.

I have made a map as best as i could but i would like you to help me out and point out if i got anything wrong or missed anything.

That's a good map.  Just bear in mind that battle positions is fluid and each side will adjust in response to the opposition.  Barristan's troops are arranged in front of the main gate.  

@KingLordPresidentMaster, it's not a stupid question at all.   I'm sort of wondering how the dragons will react to a herd of elephants--big creatures their own selves.   It's been a minute since I read the Tyrion and Vic chapters from TWOW, but I do recall command of some of the forces being confused and a short man with a long shadow right in the midst of it all.  I would expect Tyrion will know how to further confuse things and somehow untangle this mess.  

Archived