How's Life thread

Theda Baratheon

5 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

Had a rough day today.

Went grocery shopping for the first time since my dad passed away. I kept passing by things I used to buy for him. Fruit, bread, pastries, cheese, etc. and I didn't have to buy any of it and it made me...angry!

I wanted to scream in the middle of the store. Then I started feeling nauseous and wanted to break down and cry. It was also muggy as hell today and I was sweating bullets, my shirt was drenched, the four paper towels I keep in my pocket for wiping my face were all soaked. I had to sit down a couple times to cool down physically and mentally. I finally got my shopping down. I was holding it together pretty well until today.

You're feeling the stress of the situation, I'm sure.  And isn't this weather the pits??  It doesn't help any panic attacks you may be having (just guessing?) being hotter than hell out.  

Talk to your doggies and give them a big hug - animals are amazingly therapeutic in times like these. 

:grouphug:

1 hour ago, Tears of Lys said:

You're feeling the stress of the situation, I'm sure.  And isn't this weather the pits??  It doesn't help any panic attacks you may be having (just guessing?) being hotter than hell out.  

Talk to your doggies and give them a big hug - animals are amazingly therapeutic in times like these. 

:grouphug:

I think it was a panic or anxiety attack.

I just have the one dog now but she is so much my baby. For as long as I have her I will also be able to look at her and remember her grandpa got to know her for her first year and he loved her. 

This weather! I couldn't believe it was still like August out there. I'd been meaning to get a haircut the last couple of weeks too and never got around to it, felt like I was walking around with a wool cap on my head today, It was so oppressive. Ugh!

Supposed to get cooler at the end of the week after the remnants of Michael pass over. It looks like it's not going to be a big deal, but hopefully the weather stays more seasonal after it passes by.

Archived