WI: Both Greyjoys and the Vale knights decided to ally with Robb?

UFT

Won't change anything.  Robb only loses because GRRM puts his finger on the scale to make him lose.  I'm sure a plague or something would break out that people south of the God's Eye aren't susceptible to, or something.

Robb was winning.  The fact that he loses is due to the fact that every single thing that can go wrong, does.

With Robb’s luck, the IB doesn’t make out of port before Cthulhu rises from the depths and swallows the whole fleet. Meanwhile in the Vale, Lysa dresses Sweetrobin up in fancy plate and gives him a pretty sword, and puts him in command. He promptly makes them all fly.

Now ADOS can come sooner than expected. :)

12 hours ago, Chris Mormont said:

These what if questions always have a lot of unknowns.  We know that the Iron Born wanted their independence, what would the Vale want?  The Riverlands seemed willing to accept Robb as their king since the alternative, was a Lannister.  Had Lysa gone back to the Eyrie claiming the Lannisters killed Jon Arryn, then they would have fought for revenge, but would that be enough to follow Robb?

In either AFfC or ADwD, it is stated that the reason Bronze Yohn Royce was upset in the first place was because he wanted to join Robb against the Lannisters. If he had been made protector of the Vale because Lysa died or something, I see no reason that the Vale wouldn't have joined Robb. Seeing that Bronze Yohn is a Lord Paramount, I think he would have followed Robb's lead. 

On 12.04.2018 at 6:29 AM, White Ravens said:

Are you talking about illegal aliens?  It's not that kind of wall!  :P:D

I was thinking of Others. 

When Land of Always Winter sends it's people they are not sending their best they are bringing winter, they are bringing the night that never ends, they are necromancers...

I am going to build a wall and make the Others pay for it...

Make Da Norf great again!

Campaign speech of Brandon "The Builder" Stark.

He wins and builds a wall out of ICE

Archived