Cobra Kai

GoTCannibal

• 4 months later...
16 hours ago, Myrddin said:

Having to Google who Terry Silver was, I just realized I have never watched KK3. :)

Probably better off for it.  I'm curious if Terry is still going to be a billionaire or whatever he was in that one.  Are they bringing back his stooge from the tournament?  I want to say Barnes.  Or just going with them realizing Macchio being as old as the actor playing Silver so they can just fight instead?

18 minutes ago, Slurktan said:

Probably better off for it.  I'm curious if Terry is still going to be a billionaire or whatever he was in that one.  Are they bringing back his stooge from the tournament?  I want to say Barnes.  Or just going with them realizing Macchio being as old as the actor playing Silver so they can just fight instead?

Mike Barnes was the stooge. It's possible they will, because in last year's cast reunion the actor was there, as was the actor for Silver. But Silver will be the big villain, for sure. I could see them bringing Barnes back for one episode like they did with Chozen.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ghostlydragon said:

Yeah me too. Johnny and Daniel learning to get along and working together in s4 feels like the natural ending for the show.

Same, the last scene of season 3 really put a smile on my face and now I'm worried the story will drag on too long.

Season 5: Hilary Swank Julie Pierce returns to town and opens her own dojo, claiming only she can pass on Miyagi's lessons. She promptly steals one of Daniel's best students (probably daughter). A show down is arranged for the next all valley tourney. Drama ensues.

On 8/28/2021 at 12:50 PM, Myrddin said:

Season 5: Hilary Swank Julie Pierce returns to town and opens her own dojo, claiming only she can pass on Miyagi's lessons. She promptly steals one of Daniel's best students (probably daughter). A show down is arranged for the next all valley tourney. Drama ensues.

Season 5: Jaden Smith, the One True Karate Kid shows up with his living mentor Jackie Chan and takes over the Valley!

On 8/28/2021 at 2:13 AM, Ghostlydragon said:

Yeah me too. Johnny and Daniel learning to get along and working together in s4 feels like the natural ending for the show.

It could be the natural ending, but it's not necessarily going to be resolved in just one more season. Johnny has stumbled so many times, and Daniel still retains a level of arrogance despite learning to be a mentor, that I can see their attempt to build a good working relationship go by the way side several times before it finally settles.

6 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

It could be the natural ending, but it's not necessarily going to be resolved in just one more season. Johnny has stumbled so many times, and Daniel still retains a level of arrogance despite learning to be a mentor, that I can see their attempt to build a good working relationship go by the way side several times before it finally settles.

There's various old beefs among the students as well. Sometimes foot soldiers can take dramatic and impactful actions without consulting leaders. 

And of course there is now an insane and vengeful billionaire involved.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:50 AM, Myrddin said:

Personally, I like the theory that Julie Pierce is actually Tory's mom...

On 8/31/2021 at 8:57 PM, Corvinus85 said:

That makes sense. And it's gonna take time for old wounds to heal, particularly if the ones that joined Kreese want to make amends with the others, and agreed. Johnny and Daniel do have a lot of issues too.

Let's just hope this won't be dragged out and there is enough material.

Miyagi Cobra Fang for a new dojo name too

22 minutes ago, Ghostlydragon said:

That makes sense. And it's gonna take time for old wounds to heal, particularly if the ones that joined Kreese want to make amends with the others, and agreed. Johnny and Daniel do have a lot of issues too.

Let's just hope this won't be dragged out and there is enough material.

Miyagi Cobra Fang for a new dojo name too

Or Miyagi Eagle Talon?

Archived