La casa de papel [Money heist]

Veltigar

Netflix Confirms Hit Spanish Crime Thriller Will End with Fifth Season

https://theeurotvplace.com/2020/08/money-heist-netflix-confirms-hit-spanish-crime-thriller-will-end-with-fifth-season/

The fifth season of Money Heist will be the last for Netflix’s mega-hit Spanish crime thriller.The heist that took viewers around the world by storm is coming to an end.Said Alex Pina, creator and executive producer of Money Heist (La Casa de Papel):

“We’ve spent almost a year thinking about how to break up the band. How to put the Professor on the ropes. How to get into situations that are irreversible for many characters. The result is the fifth part of La Casa de Papel. The war reaches its most extreme and savage levels, but it is also the most epic and exciting season.”

Production on the fifth and final season of  begins tomorrow, with shooting to take place in Spain, Denmark, and Portugal.

Part 5 of Money Heist consists of ten episodes and stars Úrsula Coberó (Tokyo), Álvaro Morte (The Professor) , Itziar Ituño (Lisbon), Pedro Alonso (Berlin), Miguel Herrán (Rio), Jaime Lorente (Denver), Esther Acebo (Stockholm), Enrique Arce (Arturo), Darko Peric (Helsinki), Hovik Keuchkerian (Bogotá), Luka Peros (Marseille), Belén Cuesta (Manila), Fernando Cayo (Coronel Tamayo), Rodrigo de la Serna (Palermo), Najwa Nimri (Inspector Sierra), and José Manuel Poga (Gandía), amongst many others.

Joining the ensemble cast are Miguel Ángel Silvestre (Velvet, Sense8) and Patrick Criado (Unauthorized Living, Mar de plástico).

• 1 month later...

Watched the 4 seasons and really liked it, especially the first part (1 and 2) which felt so much in place in terms of arch and character building, and overall story in terms of consistenceness. As much as I like the Professor, his love story is quite rushed and difficult to buy. Ormaybe it's that I find Raquel a little bit...well, not concentrated given her two degrees and professional expertise. 

Seasons 3 and 4 have a much better inspector in charge though, cause Raquel was not very smart and I really enjoyed Alicia.  The second part (3 and 4) is less engaging (and quite boring sometimes) but the last episodes started being good again aside from some issues, and especially due to the action, even if I didn't like the outcome of some events. I am not particularly fond of Berlin but I enjoyed seeing some of his recent backstory. 

It's difficult to pick up a favourite character and I like this. The Professor is great, Tokyo provides impulsiveness and drama, Nairobi is so relatable and fierce, and Moscú and Denver (at least him in seasons 1 or 2) were so loving. Helsinki rocks as well. Berlin yeah why not admitting he is interesting to see. 

Rio. Oh I'm sorry. I just wish him luck. He is a good boy. 

• 7 months later...

Can't wait. But I think I will wait until December to watch both volumes back to back. :) 

Because you KNOW volume 1 is going to end on a cliffhanger.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished watching part 1 of season 5. Bloody hell that was a rollercoaster ride of emotions .It's a good thing they broke up the last season into 2 parts, i couldn't take much more of this haha. :D

That ending though, i teared up honestly.Goodbye

Spoiler

Tokyo! You will be missed.:bawl:

I did like that she went out with a bang, taking out Gandia!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived